-
Re: The Days we Forget to Love- *Prologue* *Edited*
Hey, Spark! Here as requested. I'll give you a review for each chapter. :) Despite it being an older work, this is really, really good. The grammar is nearly perfect, ...
Aug 25, 2013 -
Re: The Spark - Ch. 1
IGGY! This is going to be a supes short review because I just woke up and I'm still kinda tired, but it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that your ...
Aug 17, 2013 -
Re: The Life and Death of Belirious Bumble
Hi, Cow! Here for the second review from your super secret green little elf (even though Iggy's totally stealin' my thunder here). Holy cow (hahhaha, did you see what I ...
Aug 9, 2013 -
Re: Proudly Psychopathic
Hi, Kevikur! Thought I'd drop by for a review. (P.S. I read your other story, and I got to say, I absolutely love your style!) I pretty much summed up ...
Aug 7, 2013 -
Re: The Boastful Koalas
Hi, Deanie! Here for the second review. (Sorry for reviewing an older work, but it was the only prose you had available. xD) This story was WAY TOO CUTE!
Jul 29, 2013 -
Re: Mad Hatters
Hey, Deanie! I'm your Secret Santa replacement! :D I'm not really good with poetry, but you only had one prose work, so I thought I'd take a whack at this ...
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: The Cow Movement- let???s spread the cud around
What up. Don't mind me, I'm just a little elf who noticed that you didn't get the two reviews in the Christmas in July event, so I'm here to do ...
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: Breathing
Hey, Dream! I saw this a while ago, but I thought I'd drop by to give you a review. I can really relate to this. My parents fight all the ...
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: The Spark
Arctic! Happy Revew Day! I'm here like you requested~ This is a really lovely poem to read! I can just feel the emotion behind each word. Although I'm not a ...
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: Yank
Heyya! Here for the second review. (Bee tee dubs, I find it funny that I'm joining in on this consecutive train of reviews with Cow, Aq, and Veer...lol.) I just ...
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: The Cabin Boy Chapter One
Hohohoooo, and Merry Christmas! Oh, what, it's not Christmas? I was talking about the Christmas in July event, silly goose! A green little elf here noticed you didn't receive the ...
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: Elixir
Heeey, manisha! I'm back for another review~ (Again, sorry for reviewing older works! I just picked the two most recent shorts.) I loved how you portrayed the message behind this; ...
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: The Seven Crows
Hohoho, I'm your Secre-- What the bbq, man. I totally googled the original tale before reading it since I didn't know what it was, and I was like, "Yay, happy ...
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: Untold Stories
Hohoho, I'm here to do the two reviews you deserve back in the Christmas in July event! 8) Haha, but sorry for reviewing an older piece; prose is my specialty, ...
Jul 28, 2013 -
Re: Stakes and Dates {Chapter 2}
Hey again! Carina here for the second review. :D I really like this chapter! A lot has happened, and it's full of action--not bad, not bad. :) I loved how ...
Jul 28, 2013
