User avatar

Capa002

  • Poetry » General, General Re: even the winds have trouble breathing

    Hey, I absolutely loved this poem, your writing is so beautiful! I am left utterly heartbroken after reading this, thank you so much for posting it.

    Dec 18, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: In the clouds.

    Hey, I edited the poem according to the criticism I received, please let me know what you think. I couldnt figure out how to add italics, but al tge words ...

    Dec 16, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: In the clouds.

    Hey, thanks for your comment. The speaker is supposed to be sitting on one of those bench swings (hence the metal bars) and as she's swinging herself dust gathers because ...

    Dec 16, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: In the clouds.

    Thanks for your review, and I'll try to answer some of your questions. Firstly, I agree that the word "nonchalantly" may not be very appropriate to describe the gathering of ...

    Dec 16, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Don'ts

    Yeah, I know that feeling, and you portrayed it very well in your poem. And I'm glad that has passed and you've been able to see past the 'donts'. Im ...

    Dec 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Horror Re: I am the Butcher and the Bearer

    Your welcome :) and thanks!!

    Dec 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Horror Re: I am the Butcher and the Bearer

    Your welcome :) and thanks!!

    Dec 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Horror Re: I am the Butcher and the Bearer

    Your welcome :) and thanks!!

    Dec 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Horror Re: I am the Butcher and the Bearer

    Your welcome :) and thanks!

    Dec 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Horror Re: I am the Butcher and the Bearer

    Your welcome :) and thanks!

    Dec 15, 2017
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Horror Re: I am the Butcher and the Bearer

    Your welcome :) and thanks!

    Dec 15, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Don'ts

    Hey, I love this poem, I can really identify with the speaker when they say "I retreated into endless verses of don'ts". It's my favourite line.

    Dec 15, 2017
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Finally Broken

    Hey, thanks for your reply. It was an acrostic poem but I think if your looking at it on your mobile it will just mess up the structure.

    Dec 14, 2017


The capacity of human beings to bore one another seems to be vastly greater than that of any other animal.
— H. L. Mencken