User avatar

Caljoh

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Prophecy of Thieves [chapter 19.4]

    This is amazingly written filled with amazing techniques. I loved it!

    Jun 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, General Re: You've got no Brains

    This is really detailed and filled with great techniques

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, General Re: Awakening Chapter 7: Sermon

    This is beautifully written

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Horror Re: Devils Advocate Chapter 1

    Jun 22, 2021
  • Lyrics » Health, Lyrical Re: Why?

    Wow, I loved this. Really reminded me of some songs I've heard. Even though it may not have a consistent beat, its words are powerful enough to carry the song. ...

    Feb 23, 2021
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Culture Re: Smoking

    This is an amazing, heartfelt poem. It's really interesting to see someone's point of view on this topic and you knocked it out of the park with this. It is ...

    Feb 19, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Politics Re: What happened?

    This is very well and thoroughly thought out. I like your metaphors and your different, darker tone. It's a breath of fresh air compared to most happy and joyfully poems. ...

    Feb 19, 2021


not to be woke but i just can't go around eating houses
— chi