User avatar

Calben

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Verdant Fiery Eyes

    Hey I really liked this poem. The imagery hear is nice and greatly conveys the emotion the teacher is feeling. I think the word choice was not only on cue ...

    Nov 24, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: I'm too old to be this young.

    Hey I liked these lyrics. I thought they tried to not only to convey a message but also do so with nice wording. The try seemed successful. The only part ...

    Nov 23, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: how dangerous men think

    I really liked this poem, it was good. It attempts to convey something real, and yet it retains that poetic element. I actually liked all of it except the last ...

    Nov 21, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Office Chair

    Yeah this is great, really a refreshing take on a already depressing topic. The only thing that I did not enjoy was the use of again twice in the third ...

    Oct 1, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Mystery Man

    Each step lingered on the broken road, as i submerged into a two dimensional world. The marble lake and blind sky, blurred into a single blank page. Enthusiasm was left ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Queen of Hearts

    A wheel, rain bowed, starts spinning. I'm on it, or rather in it. It’s a geometrical plane of sorts; the colors are infinite and the points in all directions. Every ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Ranger

    The Ranger Over the hills and mountains beyond, Living next to a shimmering pond, Was a ranger with his sliver steed, And to every call, he would take heed. In ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wild Roses

    Roses growing wild, nature's garden, woodlands surrounding them like a green frame hiding the gem from the world; flowers bursting forth, held by stems covered in thorns like a porcupine. ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: poem about betrayal

    I don't like the large amount of commas or some i's left uncapped, and there were a few misspellings at the end, but whatever. I do know what you mean. ...

    Aug 11, 2009


I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
— Émile Zola