User avatar

CaitlinGrant

  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The long con to hell chapter one

    Hey! Caitlin Grant here! I like this story a lot: right from the beginning it makes me want to read more about this main character. You immediately make it clear ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Black Blossom

    hey, Caitlin Grant here! I just want to say that I think this story can really develop into something good. Some tips: -maybe shorten this post: it's super long and ...

    Dec 13, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Pandoras Box

    Hey, Caitlin here to review your story. It's definitely interesting, and I feel that it could develop into something interesting and unique. Now, let me see... First off, I don't ...

    Dec 10, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Blood, Book 1: Rubedo- Chapter 4, Third Draft

    Hey, sorry it took me a couple days to check this out. A couple little things: You say 'the phone clicked dead'. I think the phrase you're looking for is ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Missing (Chapters 1 - 3

    I'm not normally a fan of fantasy, but this is definitely a very interesting story, with lots of potential. The plot is developing smoothly, so where ever you're taking it, ...

    Dec 4, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Broken Mirror

    Let me just say that I really like this-- there is a depth to it that really strikes me, and that's always good. One thing I noticed was actually about ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Prologue - The Stray Flame (18+ for language)

    From the very beginning, this had me hooked. It's got a great beginning, and the plotline is interesting and definitely has a lot of potential. I hope you post again ...

    Dec 3, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Blood, Book 1: Rubedo- Chapter 3, Third Draft

    OH. MY. GOD. So, I read all three of your chapters, and I'm seriously in love with this story. The first chapter was kind of confusing because at first no ...

    Dec 2, 2009
  • Other » General, General Re: Forever

    Wow. I really like this, and there is emotion behind it that is clear to anyone, even if they hae no idea who this is for. I love the addition ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Teenage Surveyors - 1st part of the first chapter

    Hey! You've reviewed so much of my work so well, I felt like I should check out some of yours. Most of what I want to say has already been ...

    Dec 1, 2009
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: BlackRise (Updated)

    Hey! I like this story, and i think it has a lot of potential. At some parts, though, it's confusing. for example, you mention Andrew in the first sentence, and ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Escape (chapter one)

    I really like this tory. it's deep, and the emotion of the main character is very well portrayed. I especially think you did a good job portraying the fear and ...

    Nov 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Life

    To start off, I really like this work. Some things would probably make it flow better, though: First of all, spell check. it's a really small thing, but it does ...

    Nov 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Girl Named Evelyn

    wow. I really liked this, because it's powerful and moving. I like your style of writing, especially in this lyrical form, but I also read your other post, i think ...

    Nov 15, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dead Among the Monkey Bars

    Wow. I loved this. To start off, it's full of mystery and intrigue. Wood, steel and stone: somehow the way you worded that made it very deep. Also, though your ...

    Nov 14, 2009


One by one they went / And, though each laughed as he returned to earth / Their souls were in their eyes.
— Alfred Noyes (Watchers of the Sky)