User avatar

Cailey

Cailey

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: The Frog Prince

    I like this, especially the way you hint at the fact that the princess was already beginning to fall in love with the prince even when he was a frog. ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: And We Sit.

    I really like this, and it has an amazing message. I agree completely, and I love how you could be talking about anything. I mean, this poem could be telling ...

    Oct 16, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Practice Makes Perfect

    Here I am for the review! :D First off, I think you could come up with a more creative title. I'm awful at titles, but this one didn't really grab ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Destroyed

    this was very emotional and sad, good job. I think it lacks some description and detail, right now it's more just raw emotion. But I like it, you said everything ...

    Oct 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Listen and Ignore

    Wow, this is pretty cool. You have a great feel throughout the whole poem. I love it. Your rhythm isn't very smooth, but if you did it to match the ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: No one knew

    Lovely poem. A few comments, hopefully not already mentioned. I think it's supposed to be themselves instead of theirselves. It sounds better to me anyway. I'm not 100% sure, but ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Goodbye, my friend (Adiós, mi amigo)

    I really don't have much of a review. this was cool, I especially loved the last stanza and the comparison to diamonds. Good detail. I have to say though, I ...

    Oct 4, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Perfect

    First thing I noticed, aren't predictable and extraordinary opposites? It doesn't seem like they fit together on that line. I like the idea of this poem, the theme and all, ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Rainbow

    Wow, this was really good. I liked how you made all the colors fit into life and all. If that makes sense. At first I thought your tone was too ...

    Oct 3, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Relatable Memories?

    this is really good. I like the emotion put into this, and the way you explain this all almost as if it is normal and as if there could not ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I'll Lie

    I really like your rhyme scheme, and the overall poem. It was really good. There were places where the flow wasn't perfect, but I guess in a way that fit ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Nothing

    This is awesome! I love your details, like the ant, and the emotion you put in here. It is clear and easy to understand, and it's interesting, exciting. I did ...

    Sep 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Tainted

    It made me sad that this is so short. :( I wanted more! You have such a cool style, it's awesome. I really don't have much to review here. Your ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Atrociousness

    First off, you have waaaay to many commas. You don't need a comma every place where the reader should pause for breath. I won't go over it all, but you ...

    Sep 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: I trip over sidewalks

    Well, I hope this was supposed to be a little bit funny, because it made me laugh. Maybe it was the rhyming, which made it sound like it could be ...

    Sep 25, 2011


NO U
— Carina