User avatar

Burrow

Jack

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Love Forever

    I just realised this is already in the literary spotlight, congrats

    Nov 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Jude.1.

    I agree

    Nov 21, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Jude.1.

    Thanks for the review, yeah maybe I should make it 16 but I am only 15 haha. Yeah I agree with you everything you said!

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Mom

    oh I get it know, makes sense. Good job on the poem!!

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Article / Essay » Spiritual, Realistic Re: Is this a dream?

    Thanks for the suggestions, I agree with you:)

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Riddle 2

    :)

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Riddle 2

    Lion?

    Nov 20, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Riddle 2

    ahh cheetah?

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Riddle 2

    Dingo or hyena or dog??

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Project: LOVE [Chapter 9 - Edited]

    or so less I can read it now!!! :D

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Project: LOVE [Chapter 9 - Edited]

    or less :)

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Short Story » Realistic, General Re: Am I A Weirdo, Mommy?

    can you like more than once, maybe I will make multiple accounts, just to like this. WOW!!!

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Me.Prolouge.

    Yeah it is kind of like a prologue poem think, to a novel I will be dong:)

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Me.Prolouge.

    Thanks a heap!!

    Nov 19, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Teen Fiction Re: Me.Prolouge.

    Thanks for the review!!

    Nov 18, 2014


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm