-
Re: Afezaria: The Tale of the Dragon Speaker - Chapter 2
This is a really good story, I just wish I wasn't confused in part of it. The confusion starts when they drag him to the dungeons and he says that ...
Jan 8, 2014 -
Re: The First Time
I loved this, you could feel the pain that this man felt. The way you worded it was perfect. I don't know much about poems, but I do think this ...
Jan 7, 2014 -
Re: The Nightmare
I would like a little more detail. It was hard to divers what had happened and what was going on within this piece. However, I did have a dream like ...
Jan 3, 2014 -
Re: Vampiric; Chapter Eleven
Oh mu goodness. That totally surprised me I did not expect Sirena to meet Franco like that. You have completely made this story turn three hundred and sixty degrees. Wow, ...
Jan 3, 2014 -
Re: Vampiric; Chapter Ten
Man you are making this story really interesting and more intriguing to me. You are a wonderful writer and I'm so glad that you have written this in such away ...
Jan 2, 2014 -
Re: The Story of Liam - Chapter 1
Well it looks like the grammatical part of your story has been picked apart, so I'll stick with talking about the more character and world driven part of the story. ...
Jan 2, 2014 -
Re: At the playground. Short story
The first thin this needs is paragraphs. Little places where it breaks when the subject changes or a person talks. I think that that's the main reason that no one ...
Jan 1, 2014 -
Re: Modern Heroi$m
This is a very interesting topic to rea about. Many people have forgotten what a true hero is and instead have used this word for the meaning of an idol. ...
Jan 1, 2014 -
Re: Vampiric; Chapter Nine
You may be getting faster at writing this, but the faster you write the more mistakes you make. There are a couple of grammatical mistakes, like a missing letter or ...
Dec 30, 2013 -
Re: Chapter 2 - Home
Okay, this is interesting and I think it would be even more compelling if it was easier to understand. This story is just everywhere all at once. It's hard for ...
Dec 29, 2013 -
Re: Trapped in a Fairy Tale World: Chapter 2
Wow this was really well written. I felt like I was part of the fight. Ive read books before that involve fairy tale dimensions. This is one that I have ...
Dec 29, 2013 -
Re: The Chasers - Chapter 4
This is really good and still really interesting. You are a wonderful writer and I couldn't really see any flaws within this piece of work. I have to say though ...
Dec 29, 2013 -
Re: The Battle Of Marathon, And The AfterMath Pt. 1
This is a very of beginning to a good story. I'm not one that usually reads historical fiction at all, I try to stay away, but this has some potential. ...
Dec 26, 2013 -
Re: Speechless
This is really good and I can feel the sadness coming from both characters. There is a deep connection, I felt like they were more than friends. Pice created a ...
Dec 24, 2013 -
Re: Umbra Finem
This is absolutely amazing, the entire prologue is perfectly written. There is a feeling of melancholy that within this. Then you can feel the hope seep from this man as ...
Dec 24, 2013
