Random avatar

Bugslake

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Vampiria 1.Blood

    You should totally keep going with this. There's just so many ways that you can go with this. It was a bit choppy and I think that you could expound ...

    Mar 14, 2014
  • Other » Other, Romantic Re: Galaxy Boy

    This is absolutely beautiful. It kin of is like my most recent work Crush. There is just so much feeling here. I love how you described him as YOUR universe. ...

    Mar 13, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Angeions: Chapter 13

    I checked the link and it costs a dollar, but other than that I think this chapter was really good and all. I just wish I knew more of the ...

    Mar 7, 2014
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Science Fiction Re: In the year 2100

    This really very interesting. You have made a plot that you could possibly run with I you choose to do so. Obviously this is a great piece of work and ...

    Feb 25, 2014
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Soul Mates

    You should totally take this concept and create a bigger story, like a novel, incorporating this idea. This is such a good idea. You're such a good writer and I'm ...

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Action / Adventure Re: Why is Life so Different? (W.L.D) Chapter 6: Can I so Kill my Teacher?

    This is very good, like usual. There are missing pieces of words, but I think that is the only grammatical error that I've seen in this piece. I get slightly ...

    Jan 30, 2014
  • Short Story » Romantic, Dramatic Re: Those Three Words.

    This is wht I feel like sometime, in the deep recesses of my mind. It slightly scary at how well you have completely described everything that I think. This is ...

    Jan 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Why is Life so Different? (W.L.D) Chapter 3- Attempted kidnapping.

    Wow, a complete twist within this story. I did not expect his parents to try and take him back. Oh man, you really did surprise me. You are a really ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Why is Life so Different? (W.L.D) Chapter 2: Actual Human interaction

    First off in the end I think you meant to say eaten instea if ate. Other than that, this is another brilliant story. Again well written. The only problem I ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Mystery / Suspense Re: Why is Life so Different? (W.L.D)

    Wow this is an amazing being inning to a story. I can't believe that I haven't already read this. Ou are an amazing writer and within minutes I knew who ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Phoenix (Prologue)

    This seems like a good story to a story. The only problem I have is the little parts where she talks to the readers. It's just a bit odd, but ...

    Jan 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Voiceless

    This was teally good. You're an amazing writer and you should keep going with this story. Your characters are well developed, but there were a couple mistakes here an there. ...

    Jan 25, 2014
  • Art » Narrative, Realistic Re: The start of something new.

    First of all, there are no breaks between subjects. This makes readers like me jut skip over it and go to the next piece of literature. I know that that's ...

    Jan 23, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Mystery / Suspense Re: Vampiric; Chapter Thirteen

    This is really good and again, I love reading this story. I'm so glad that you are explaining her background and how she met frank. It just adds the depth ...

    Jan 16, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Science Fiction Re: Prologue to the Complications of love and logic.

    This is beautiful and sad all at once. It almost seems as if he loves her so much that he doesn't know how to show her. This causes him to ...

    Jan 13, 2014


If you know what the tip of a shoelace is called, Congratulations, you watched Phineas and Ferb!
— FireEyes