Random avatar

BrokenSoul

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Closer

    I like it. The picture that it paints is...wow! And the discriptive words are also really nice! I like the rhythm it has and the beat it keeps and the ...

    Sep 21, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: You

    This caught my attention the minute i looked at the first sentence! This is great.No, amazing. NO, INCREDIBLE!It was very heart htrobbing because you could feel your feelings. You rhymed....sure. ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Ask Why

    okay i am younger than everyone here that has replied and i know my reply wont really count but i dont care because this song is AWESOME! If i ever ...

    Sep 9, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: My new lyrics: Yellow beast

    okay i like the tune but the words honestly make no since to me! I am blonde but i get stuff because im a deep thinker but i dont get ...

    Sep 8, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I feel like a Bird

    :shock: very....awkward.....I LOVE IT! It is so weird that it's funny and people love funny! except for themeanie critics that are acting like it's a really BIG thing because it's ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Love came here to stay

    This son is really good for your first lyrics! I think it needs like a guitar solo or a piano solo or something but other than that i think it ...

    Sep 6, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Quiet

    okay first i would like to say AWESOME! second i would like to say I LOVE IT! Third i would like to say very deep fourth i would like to ...

    Sep 5, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Saying Goodbye

    okay i dont want to be the only one to critisize but i dont want to lie soo here it goes..... first you used the word "eachother" to much same ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: An Ode To Insanity

    It was... Pretty good! just one problem. That isn't going insane.It's feeling that u have no place on this planet and u think ur goin insane. so...ya. It was really ...

    Sep 4, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Earth is my Hell-edited

    I like it a lot! it is really deep and i can almost feel the pain that ur hart is pulsing out! It makes the poem have a life of ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Senses.

    Despite what the grl below me says, YOU ROCK! it's awesome i can almost feel evrything u feel! i love how u just make it seem like it's easy! it's ...

    Sep 3, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: My bittersweet blueberry waffles

    hee hee! that is really good! it is really cute to! umm....... goshers i dont know what else to say other than that oh and what is that p word ...

    Sep 3, 2008


Inspiration usually comes during work, rather than before it.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author