User avatar

Boolovesyou

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Falling Fail

    Nice, but embaressing.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Happy Death

    Beautiful poem. Blissful Goodbye. Love it! =D

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Any good books I can try?

    I love the fallowing books: Willow Dead tossed waves Go ask alice ( this one maybe to old for you since it was to old for me and has content ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Tears Of Silence

    I think it is a little to long for a song, but it is really good.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sing Song Love Song

    Thanks guys , i did not check the spelling after i posted it. I tried to fix it up some. This is a really old poem. I think I wrote ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Shallow Children with Hollow Hearts

    Its a really great descriptive, beautifully worded poem, however i think you just crossed over into a "sing-song" rhythm.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Glittering Frost

    Awesome descriptive words =]

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Best Friend

    It was interesting but did not make much sense

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Paradise Found

    Great Poem , but need some work.

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Moon Betrayed Me

    Thanks for the review. I just recently realized i posted the not corrected version of my story, so if I can find that corrected file i will have it up ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Misguided Ghosts ♥

    Ah, Misguided ghost is my favorite song by paramore. When i saw the name i knew i had to read it. ^.^ Maybe I shouldn't, 'but maybe you should!' Shut ...

    Dec 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Into the night

    This is an awesome poem. I love the the rhythm of it. "I'm supposed to die for something, but would it die for me? Is it true that death, is ...

    Dec 1, 2010


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said