-
Re: Untitled.
*When you review this, could you suggest a title as well?'* Fluffy, creamy marshmallows dipped halfway in the unicorn cup full of hot cocoa just waiting to be devoured. Outside, ...
Dec 11, 2010 -
Re: The Ocean
The Ocean Our boat crashes up and down, Maybe use another verb other then crashes A pawn being beaten by a king. Good line. The waves surge over the bow, ...
Dec 11, 2010 -
Re: Moonflower
Moonflowers are my new obsession.. it's just a little something on their blooming :) Hanging lifeless to the ground, ( I did not really understand this line. ) You had ...
Dec 11, 2010 -
Re: Attacked.
So, the beginning of the story is confusing. You begin by saying you feel nothing, while the attack is going on? This does not make sense... It seems the main ...
Dec 5, 2010 -
Re: Abducted
ok, i worked three hours on this , then my browser closed which erased everything , and i forgot the whole thing .... now its horrible. i tried my best ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: Ever feel like me?
This covers tons of emotions people feel all the time, but it seems like your writing it from a depressed persons point of view. Which to be honest, I love. ...
Dec 2, 2010 -
Re: I never like my name
This is so amazing. I can not say i have not wished to get pay back at some bullies. I liked the name thing. Great foreshadowing there! I loved it. ...
Dec 1, 2010 -
Re: wristbiter
Wow. This is amazing! =D Not only did you manage to write a poem of suicide with out it sounding whiney and pathetic, but your chooses of words are spectacular. ...
Dec 1, 2010 -
Re: Deleted
Alright, well first off the changes in tense. Also you have good sentence structure, but then for example the last line you jump to a whole new subject in a ...
Dec 1, 2010 -
Re: Moving Forward
Your poem it a bit typical. You should expanding your horizons. For example, next time try writing from another person perspective. It may help keep people interested, and you do ...
Dec 1, 2010 -
Re: Misguided Ghosts ♥
Ah, Misguided ghost is my favorite song by paramore. When i saw the name i knew i had to read it. ^.^ Maybe I shouldn't, 'but maybe you should!' Shut ...
Dec 1, 2010
