User avatar

Bookmarker

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: I wish I could change the world

    Another great poem. :smt041 I liked the ending because it really gave a message. I also enjoy the way you stretch the poem out over the page. It looks like ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Linda

    I didn't really understand this at all. Who's Linda :?: What's wrong with not knowing the shade of the sky :?: Why is time passing by so quickly :?: I ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: "I am a person too"

    WOW! :smt038 That was really beautiful! Some people said that the poem needed more emotion or detail, but that's all it needs. You should keep it the way it is ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Summer

    That was a really cool poem. 8) It did make me want to scream and shout! :smt091 (In a good way.) When you said, "One of the greatest time of ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Blackbeards tale

    How much research did that take to write that poem? :smt024 WOW! That poem was so awesome that I'm almost suspecting that you stole it from a book. I'm definitely ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: fireworks

    UUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM. I had no idea what was going on. It was about fireworks, right? It had a good plot and stuff, the cons of fireworks. You didn't express your feelings ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: rain

    No way! Awesome poem! :smt083 I liked the "drip drop" part. It described the sound of the rain and weather (ha ha :lol: get it? WEATHER!) the rain is soft ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Suicide

    Whoah! Enough with the big words. :smt075 You don't have to sound smart or anything when you're writing (But of course, I can't help it. JK) Besides that, the story ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: Jasmine's Death

    Wow-E P-zowie! :D That was a totally awesome tidbit of your book. It made me want to cry, :cry: laugh, :smt082 and cry again :smt090 . I think that you ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Vampire

    That was really creepy! :shock: It was so creepy that it was really good! :) Maybe you could add why you kissed the person though. Was it love or a ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hunting Whales With A Camera

    This was a beautiful poem, :smt038 but you didn't mention anything about the camera. Maybe you could add :smt024 *click* after every paragraph in your poem.

    Jun 26, 2008


Have you met a cow or another large animal?
— Liminality