Random avatar

BohemeMistress

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: a to zzzzzzzzzz

    i like it. it's very interesting and i'm pretty sure i haven't seen it before. It's very creative, good job:)

    Mar 24, 2007
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Gods

    Great dialoge and a beautiful flow to it! I absolutely loved the idea, and it was very powerful. I really enjoyed it!

    Feb 11, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Crayons

    I really liked this, i thought it was short and sweet! I feel like it really conveyed an emotion, i can't really say which, but i felt it! i thought ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Removed

    Thanks, like i said this was only the base of my idea, i'm planning on adding a lot to it. thanks for the feedback!

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Is It Real?

    Wow, Vamp. i don;t even know how to go about criticing it! i like it! I had to read it twice to take it all in, unique approach!

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Split Personalites.

    very thought provoking! if you could, PM me and tell me what inspired this! i really like it, it's very outside the element.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: My Loves

    every year should be shark year! very cute and enjoyable

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Fear

    I like it! very deep. You should try writing poetry that dosn't rym (sp), the same poem will turn out completely diffrent!

    Oct 1, 2006


Attention is the beginning of devotion.
— Mary Oliver, Upstream