User avatar

BlueSunset

BlueSunset

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Forbidden Shadows Chapter Three

    The end of this chapter is so surprising! I really feel bad for Bluejay and Stormcloud....... :( And again, you made a perfect chapter. I can stop complimenting on your ...

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Forbidden Shadows - Chapter Two

    Awesome!! This story is really giving me a feeling. After I read the last sentence, I began to get excited. What is going to happen next? Is what I thought. ...

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Kidnapped!!!

    You really described what was happening to the girl- I love it! The only thing that caught my eye was that the last rhyming words "saved" and "enslaved" didn't really ...

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Forbidden Shadows - Chapter One

    Nice long chapter! Unlike mine- which are pretty short- yours is long, descriptive, and enjoyable for everyone. If I got to choose to read a book I wrote or a ...

    Apr 6, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Lyrical Re: If I Had Wings

    The rhyming is great! It would be nice to have the last part rhyme, but the poem was so good, why bother? I really do think it is fantastic. In ...

    Apr 6, 2014


"You know, sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery. And I promise you, something great will come of it."
— We Bought A Zoo