User avatar

BlueGlow

BlueGlow

  • Poetry » Romantic, Dramatic Re: on the creation of us

    Love this work! Hope to see more from ya!

    Apr 30, 2021
  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Other Re: Plastic People

    Thanks for the review and thanks for understanding the message! In the future I will make sure to include better punctuation. Thanks for taking time to read, review, and otherwise ...

    Apr 30, 2021
  • Poetry » Science Fiction, Other Re: Plastic People

    Hey thanks! Glad I nailed the symbolism as that was a huge focus! Thanks for taking to time to read and review!

    Apr 29, 2021
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Literature Re: Three Trees

    Despite the short length of this poem I love it! It feels as if it came right out of a fantasy novel perhaps it was a legend passed down for ...

    Apr 29, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: A Peculiar Dream

    Thanks for reviewing! To adress part of your criticism: there is no story line. It is just a garble of text as that emphasizes my experiences within the realms of ...

    Apr 9, 2021
  • Poetry » General, Romantic Re: Coloring Outside The Lines

    This really is something special. I hope to see more from you in the future!

    Apr 8, 2021
  • Poetry » Horror, Science Fiction Re: The Dead Land

    I will have to give it a read! Most of my inspiration comes from a mixture of T.S. Elliot, H.P. Lovecraft, and a dash of Kingdom Death.

    Apr 7, 2021
  • Poetry » Horror, Science Fiction Re: The Dead Land

    Alright, thanks for the suggestion! I will take a look at prose writing when I get the chance. Thanks for reading and reviewing!

    Apr 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Horror, Science Fiction Re: The Dead Land

    Yeah some of the lines are slightly nonsensical, I do agree they could use some polishing. I will take these into consideration when I do my next edit of this. ...

    Apr 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Horror, Science Fiction Re: The Dead Land

    Good to know!

    Apr 6, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: A Peculiar Dream

    Thanks for taking the me to read and review!

    Apr 6, 2021
  • Short Story » Horror, Supernatural Re: A Peculiar Dream

    Thanks for the review! I am well aware of the often times rough sentence structure. I wrote this in a half hour for challenge that someone put me up to. ...

    Apr 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Horror, Science Fiction Re: The Dead Land

    Fun Fact: These were all written by hand on notecards that I kept in my jacket pockets and would write on whenever the urge struck. Also, for some reason the ...

    Apr 2, 2021
  • Poetry » Horror, Science Fiction Re: The Dead Land

    Thanks! I'm glad that some pieces of this stuck out! Thanks for reading and thanks for reviewing!

    Apr 2, 2021
  • Article / Essay » General, Realistic Re: Sunset

    No problem! I will keep an eye on your future work!

    Apr 1, 2021


And on the pedestal these words appear:/'My name is Ozymandias, king of kings;/Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!'/Nothing beside remains.
— Percy Bysshe Shelley