User avatar

BlueGlow

BlueGlow

  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: The farm that is life

    Great work!

    May 10, 2021
  • Poetry » Politics, Realistic Re: The farm that is life

    Great work!

    May 10, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Escape

    No problem!

    May 7, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Escape

    Glad to hear it!

    May 7, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Escape

    Thanks for reviewing again! Some of this would require background knowledge of my neighborhood as it references it. Perhaps I will fix it in a future revision. Daily uploads might ...

    May 7, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Escape

    Hey don't worry about sounding mean, criticism is a catalyst for improvement. This work could use a revision to fix a few of the peculiarities. I needed to expand some ...

    May 7, 2021
  • Short Story » Realistic, Fantasy Re: Escape

    Thanks for the review! I'm glad you managed to understand the message I was getting at!

    May 7, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Comfort Zone

    I'll take it into consideration! Thanks for reviewing!

    May 7, 2021
  • Poetry » Horror, Science Fiction Re: The View from Yesterday

    Thanks for the criticism! I definitely felt like those lines could be improved and I may do a revised draft of this in the future. You suggestions were actually really ...

    May 6, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Comfort Zone

    Thanks for the kind words! If I decide to write more, which is kind of inevitable at this point, I'll make sure to tag you! Thanks for reviewing!

    May 5, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Comfort Zone

    Gotcha, I'm still attempting to get to grips with punctuation in poetry. Your perspective on the matter of staying in one's comfort zone is interesting. I'll work on improving some ...

    May 5, 2021
  • Poetry » Realistic, Lyrical Re: Summer portrait

    Gotcha. Thanks for the clarification

    May 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: The Eraser

    I suppose that's part of the fun of sharing your writing. Diverse perspectives shed new light on your work.

    May 4, 2021
  • Poetry » Horror, Science Fiction Re: The View from Yesterday

    Hey thank you for taking time to read and write an insightful review. i might revise this and fix some of the kinks you mentioned. I'm glad you enjoyed this ...

    May 3, 2021
  • Poetry » General, General Re: To feed the soul of the Poet-Angler

    This is an elegant poem in the sense that it is simple yet conveys quite a lot. Your use of symbolism is spot on and the comparison you make really ...

    May 3, 2021


Minds are like parachutes. They only function when they are open.
— Sir James Dewar, Scientist