User avatar

Bittersweet

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Séance Revival (The Ouija Board)

    Jared! I only skimmed over the reviews briefly, so I may sound like a skipping record. Just saying. It was my sixteenth birthday, and my friend Sam had given me ...

    Aug 13, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Bridges

    Hey, Kylan. I know I said I'd tell you what I thought about the story later, but I figured you'd appreciate a review a bit more. Lucky you! I don't ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: A week

    Hello, Adam! :D Here with a review, quite obviously. Just... brace yourself, maybe? There was a play About the trillionth time Romeo and Juliet fell in love Okay. Love what ...

    Aug 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Celluloid Truth

    Hey Vernon! I'm here as promised! :) Here we are the 21st century, ahead and aware of it all. Machines and ideas cultivate freely. But this festering soup is decayed! ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: red light

    Hey Silent! I warn you again, this illness is doing strange things to my head. So if I say something that's like "... O_o...", forgive me. Red light is filtering ...

    Aug 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: the hills will be drowning

    Hello, Catlin, m'love. This thread is unfortunately bare. But I have come, as requested! the hills will be drowning , the hills will be drowning Maybe this is just me, ...

    Aug 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Rose of The West (pt. 2)

    I have returned! So let us proceed with the review. So here, Ronnie gets up: Then he slowly got up and walked over to the window. and then a paragraph ...

    Jul 9, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Rose of The West (pt. 1)

    Hey Kylan and Conrad! I was only just going to read this (shame on me!) but your lack of reviews on this made me decide otherwise. So here I am. ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Absalom, my son

    I felt like there should be some kind of meaning, rather than "Name him Juan." I lol'd at that. I just imagined that long pause, his hand on her belly, ...

    Jun 19, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Carolina Drama

    Hey, I'm Holly. You probably don't know me. xD Anyway, I saw the title of this piece of work and I was like "The Raconteurs!" I love them to pieces. ...

    Jun 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: of emeralds and rubies

    Gurlfrand's review makes me laugh. xD But anyway. I noticed that you posted this on Facebook so I came to review it here. The problem with this poem is that ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: She's a Fairytale

    Hey Catlin! Here to review, just like a promised. So let's get started! :D Her golden hair bounced I don't like that you throw out this description in the second ...

    May 30, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Afternoon Missions

    Holly has arrived, here as promised! I shan't hesitate to begin. Lucky for you, there won't be too many nitpicks because I didn't find a whole lot of things to ...

    May 28, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: These little things...

    Holly has arrived with a lovely 50-pointer review on your lovely two-lined poem! I shall begin with the nitpicks. outnumber the stars Though I think this is a good comparison, ...

    May 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: 7

    Hey Shoaib! I notice you are new, so welcome to YWS! There are a few things I'd like to touch on in this poem: -Capitalization -Punctuation -Rhyming scheme So let's ...

    Apr 26, 2009


You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up.
— Metatron (Supernatural)