User avatar

BillieJean

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Chapter 22 The Allies

    You are ever so welcome!!! ;)

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Secret Service section #9

    Sorry I guess I could actually say you could use a more appropriate word. I don't exactly remember what it was I spotted but if I have time later I ...

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Secret Service section #9

    Sorry I guess I could actually say you could use a more appropriate word. I don't exactly remember what it was I spotted but if I have time later I ...

    Sep 29, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: The Dreampeople, Part 1, Chapter 2

    Oh okay thank you for the clarification!

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Science Fiction Re: [Halberd] Ruby File (2) Jealousy (scrapped)

    Ya your welcome. I'm not actually good at reviews so you don't actually have to do it. I sometime feel kind of nervous posting what I think because I feel ...

    Sep 28, 2014
  • Other » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Behind this curtain of smoke

    So, I'll start off with saying good job! This is a very good piece and I like it very much! I hope that you will continue to work hard and ...

    Sep 26, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Tale of a Charmander (A Pokemon Story) Chapter 1; The Mysterious Charmander and the Hidden Town

    Hello! I have to start off with saying, great job!!! I think you did very well on this piece and you just need to keep working hard. The only thing ...

    Sep 26, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Romantic Re: Don't Worry I was Already Chipped Before You Shattered Me

    Amazing, I really loved it! Good job and keep up the good work!

    Sep 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Glass and Starlight

    Oh, and sorry about the repetition! I didn't even notice it. :( I'll make sure took look into it more thoroughly!

    Sep 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Glass and Starlight

    Thank you all so much for your comments and feedback. I'm sure it'll come to good use! I'll try hard to put some more imagery in there and work on ...

    Sep 25, 2014
  • Poetry » Fantasy, General Re: Glass and Starlight

    Thank you so much for your feedback! I really appreciate it and will look over any potential changes. I am glad you took your time to give me some really ...

    Sep 25, 2014


You flare, you flicker, you fade... And in the end, all your tomorrows become yesterdays.
— Megatron (Lost Light, by Roberts, Lawrence, Lafuente)