User avatar

Benway

  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: with reason

    Lift and separate.

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Humor, General Re: with reason

    No.

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Night Studio

    When I sat down to throw this on the page, I expected a longer stream of words and feeling, but this is what ended up coming together. I'll admit a ...

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Realistic Re: Night Studio

    Spot on. Sore thumb, it is. While I prefer aspirin, this one's getting a nice, definitive cut right....there.

    Jan 16, 2013
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Paper Cups

    Re: Kamas While I appreciate a negative review for its critical perspective, I can't admit that I took anything really constructive from your comment. I'm taken by a general sense ...

    Sep 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Paper Cups

    The narrator of the poem is drinking to the "love."

    Aug 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Soft Forge

    Thank you all, past and future, for your reviews. This poem is the first brand new poem I've posted here, so it's also my first sample of constructive potential on ...

    Aug 28, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The Soft Forge

    The poem has nothing whatsoever to do with those things that you mentioned, which leaves me the sad honor of stating that you are a complete literary hack who has ...

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Paper Cups

    Re: perdido The cups are empty because the far-way love has been drunk to.

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Paper Cups

    Re: joshuapaul Not that I intended or am aware of. I'll sometimes employ verse, but rarely do I attempt to or succeed in holding to a strict meter.

    Aug 26, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Cradle of Myth

    Re: NerdBurga I've heard it a thousand times if I've heard it once--to scale down the difficulty of some of the words I choose. I'm glad you mentioned this, an ...

    Aug 25, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Paper Cups

    Re: Lumi The abrupt stop of "black and gone" is intentional. The coffee (is black) and gone. The poem's narrator has nothing left to toast his "far-way love" with except ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Pessimists Belong In A Zoo

    Upon reflection, one might find that they already are.

    Aug 23, 2011


There are darknesses in life and there are lights, and you are one of the lights, the light of all lights.
— Bram Stoker