User avatar

BenFranks

BenFranks

  • Poetry » General, General Re: Things

    Hey there. I'll just address your footnotes to begin with: (And please do not post about lack of puncuation. Feelings and thoughts cannot always be confined by periods or other ...

    Dec 29, 2012
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, Horror Re: The Cleansing

    Hi there, This was an interesting short piece - although the idea itself didn't particularly grab me as original; the term 'rebel' too is a cliche image. The perspective and ...

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Life that's never-ending

    Hi there, I can't say I liked this poem very much - but I do really like the idea of it. Saying that, your last stanza is superb, it stands ...

    Jul 10, 2012
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Dance in the Rain

    Afternoon, I do like this. I like it because it's simple. Your first two stanzas are what I'd call 'impersonal', bar the first two lines. I admire how this switches ...

    Jun 10, 2012
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: That's So Gay!

    Sensitive issues need more time and nurture to form into great poetry, what you have here is the frameworks of an idea. If you want to be subversive to social ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Love - From A Skeptic's View

    Good evening, Your main struggle here is the failure to adopt a consistent style. Your formality is a little bewildered, you drift between coloquial-chatting, like the reviewer above me mentioned, ...

    Dec 5, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Book Review: "God, No!" by Penn Jillette

    Good Morning, here's my thoughts. God, No! Signs You May Already Be an Atheist and Other Magical Tales by Penn Jillette Published by Simon & Schuster Kindle version: $11.99 USD ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Sorry to Mubarak, Due to My Lack of Manner

    Every human needs to vent their anger, speak out and release some kind of pain on somebody . Whether you believe he is sick due to your doings or mere ...

    Sep 17, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Self Esteem *please read

    Evening. Self Esteem. Soooo high school isn't working out for you? SAME! This is a list I am conjured up. Do you mean, I have conjured up ? Also, there ...

    Sep 16, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Harry Potter: The End of an Era

    Hello Lexie I've come out of my YWS-Leave to review your piece as requested. My suggestions/comments are in blue . I hope this helps. The Influences of Harry Potter James ...

    Jul 18, 2011
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    Ian McEwan's "Enduring Love". Booker Prized author and extremely well written novel, but the movie starring Daniel Craig fell flat and changed the ending. Mind you, it was kind of ...

    Apr 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: deleted

    Afternoon, On with the review: You have some good ideas here and the poetry is comforting to read. The only problem I think this poetry has is a bit of ...

    Apr 11, 2011
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: nonsense

    Evenin'. This reads like a broken song with its lyrical and rhythmic features and there's little to spur any grasps of attention. You've called it a rant but it only ...

    Mar 23, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: The last time: (May contain refrence to death)

    Hey there, First point I'd recommend to you before I start the review is that you remove the poll straight away. People have the option to click "Like" if they ...

    Mar 9, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Love poems from my past

    The worst possible thing you could do is criticise love poetry with the labelling of the word "cliche". So much poetry has been written about this emotion that it could ...

    Feb 22, 2011


There is no quiet. There is only Doc McStuffins.
— Ron Swanson