User avatar

BFG

BFG

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: This dream is tailor-made

    Very nice. Good imagery, an abundance of interesting words, and not trying to fit too much into a perfect-length poem make this especially refreshing. Good work. I can't wait to ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Arsonist's Land

    Thank you for reading and replying! The criticism was very helpful. I went back and made some changes... like putting spaces in the chunk of text... :wink: yeah, this is ...

    Nov 20, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Lonely

    I like this poem a lot. It's short and simple and very modest. I particularly like the images conjured up by the first stanza. I had a very clearly defined ...

    Nov 19, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Incan Shark

    beautifully put. i love it.

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Remember?

    it was just about a time a few friends and i were enjoying a rainy day by running in the woods and all over the campus where our parents work, ...

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: walks after rain

    This reminds me of the poem "My Papa's Waltz". I thought you had a good ending here - work on knowing what your story is, it seems a little vague, ...

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Iowa

    yes, stunned spectators of beauty - i would fall into that category right now. that's gorgeous; i love the way you didn't linger on her pain, just mentioned it, so ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Words

    i like this poem a lot, especially the image of wading through words... We walk centuries deep in words, so many words, so many syllables. great imagery the whole way ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Sleepy Puppy Waking Up

    thanks! yeah, i think i agree, now that i look at it that line does kind of stand out. thanks, that was really helpful!

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: he sat with his head in his hands

    Have you ever read The Perks of Being a Wallflower ? The style of this poem is similar to the poem "Absolutely Nothing" in that. I like the style, but ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Waiting for Amy

    I really liked this story. It didn't go on about the fact that the narrator could see the ghost and no one else could, just a few details but not ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: taxi

    wowww... this is great. i love the imagery... you tell a story without telling it, just by giving details. i really like that.

    Nov 10, 2006


Pigeon poop is the best way to solve problems.
— Pompadour