User avatar

BFG

BFG

  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Ultimate equation

    all of these words seem very vague ... they're the kind of words philosophers debate the meaning of for years, that people throw out in graduation speeches and political campaigns. ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Forever Faithful

    good subject matter - it's something different, and not too vague and out of its depths in made up philosophy. it's definitely worth working on. the rhymes come out as ...

    Nov 12, 2006
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Left/Grasshopper Drive

    I like it. A lot. I particularly like the little bit of dialogue, how you don't make yourself the center of attention, just part of the description. The end of ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Nothingness

    I like it. I especially enjoy the lines It's like touching butter, So soft and smooth... that was original, and a good, accesible metaphor. I also liked the idea of ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Breathe

    I loved the first stanza, but I think you should take that and start a whole new poem with it. It doesn't really connect to the rest of the poem, ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My favourite things

    It's got a light feel to it, which is nice, and i like the image. beware of cliches, however - try to come up with new words, not just the ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Tiger

    It's good that you feel passionate about something, and have the urge to express it, but remember that a little research also never hurt (tigers eat Sambar deer, wild pigs, ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Dignity

    I love this poem, especially the first and last stanzas, and adding the question marks to the original lines makes it all the more plaintive. I like the theme of ...

    Nov 9, 2006


"I never expected that I should be a queen so soon."
— Alice's Adventures in Wonderland