User avatar

Awake

  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: 1:00

    Wow, Jester, wow! That is what I call adventure! It was so real! My heart was pumping the adrenaline rush as the countdown got closer and as the action escalated ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: No one...

    That was beautiful! You used so much imagery in every thing - oh, it was magnificant! I could feel the helplessness and dispare and the isolation. Though I thought that ...

    Jun 30, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: (Oh-so-short) Preface of my untitled novel.

    Personally, I don't like to go far in to spelling nitpicks and stuff, so i think the other guys got the majority of that. This really grabbed my attention. As ...

    Jun 29, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Bea: Prologue & Chapter One

    Hey Babe, Loved it! Bea is really cute and funny! This reminds me of some one.... :P ! Anyway, I didn't see any spelling errors and grammar looks fine but ...

    Jun 26, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Running

    Hello Ballet dancer, This is a beautiful piece! I love the metaphor of running! the man running away and the young boy running right in to it. I also loved ...

    Jun 25, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Cold Moon [Prolouge]

    Hello, It's a nice idea for an intro but executed poorly. Your ideas portrayed of vampires is way too stereotypical. Creating your own description of vampires would make it your ...

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Solace From The Shadows (Chapter 1)

    Hey Dark Eyed Pixie, It was a really good start. After reading the intro (I guess that's what it is), I am pulled in. There where just few nitpicks but ...

    Jun 22, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All Babies Are Blessings (14)

    Hello, Long time no see... well read. This is a really good chapter, I wished it could have been longer! I loved the little suspense in the beginning as the ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Solace From The Shadows

    Hello Dark Eyed Pixie, I would love to give yo a detailed long review about how much you've dragged me in to your work but at the moment I should ...

    Jun 17, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: True Recollections : The Memoirs of Laura Creyton [Preface]

    Hello, I'm in a rush but I wanted to give a quick review! :) thedelphinater did a good review and there isn't much else to be said. I definitely agree, ...

    Jun 4, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Sheila

    Hello Mars, Well... to say the least you have something very interesting going on. I had never read a one sided conversation before. It's almost like your in the persons ...

    Jun 2, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: All Babies Are Blessings (13)

    dommy, I have to say, you have a very interesting story going on... I've read all the chapters so far and couldn't pick out anything different from what is already ...

    May 29, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Needing you.

    HI kris, Very interesting, I had to read it twice. It appears pretty and sweet in the beginning, beautiful middle and manipulative and to me, slightly aggressive in the end. ...

    May 26, 2009


Bring something incomprehensible into the world!
— Gilles Deleuze