User avatar

AsxLoversxGo

  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Lost Sorrow

    Ever wish you could start again, I think you should have a question mark here. ________________ Rid of strife, Rid doesn't seem to be the right word ____________ I miss ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Reverie

    This really reminded me of a Slyvia Plath poem...and I like Slyvia Plath so that's a good thing. (Just don't stick your head in an oven). The only thing that ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Sonnet

    This is a Shakespearian Sonnet yes? Great job! It's not cheezy like mine was. You did really well on illustrating what you were trying to say. I really liked the ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Courage

    What kind of music did you imagine this to? I imagined something slow, maybe acoustic guitars, piano, and violins? The verse-chorus thing threw me off at first but then I ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Just Ones

    Some of the punctuation was off, for example you probably needed a period at the end of the poem and at the end of several of the other stanzas. But ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Hate by Default

    I hate myself as well, as do many people I’m sure. That's a bit awkward, I'm not sure how to change it but it is awkward However, you act like ...

    Nov 10, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Remember She Once was Innocent

    That was really sad. I have to admit, but something about it reminded me of a Utada song (sorry if you don't get the reference), but that's a good thing. ...

    Nov 4, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: "EDITED" It kills me to know

    I had some issues with the rhyme scheme. You have couplets, half of them rhymed, the other half didn't. Boredom is domintaing my life but I am trying to take ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Final Goodbye.

    Now it's over, {space} my dear and there are many questions I would have asked but now it's too late To tell you the truth it wasn't so hard but ...

    Oct 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: I Guess This is Good Bye

    Oh I totally know what this feels like, it's not a nice feeling. You've obviously felt this before because you describe it perfectly. However, unless you're trying to go for ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Queen of the darkness

    The black bit biting at my heart Did you mean bite or bit? It doesn't matter either way...but I'm just wondering Then you left me to pick up the peices ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Golden girl.

    There she goes The golden girl The one, my lover's holding She twists her hair and lets him knoq she's got no better place to go. He pulls her up ...

    Oct 9, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Spell Check

    AHAHAHA! That's great, it reminds me of myself in Elementary school. I had SUCH bad spelling, I don't think that I was that bad. But I certainly wasn't great. It ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: To My Guardian Angel

    At first I was getting annoyed with the spelling errors and then I noticed that you had said they were only for style. Then the poem suddenly got sadder. It ...

    Oct 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: French Queen of my Life

    I really don't like to nitpick on poetry, since it's poetry. I find it really cute though. I like that you called it French Queen of my Life, but I ...

    Oct 5, 2010


NO U
— Carina