User avatar

Aravis10

Aravis10

  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Narrative Re: Hatshepsut: The Forgotten Pharaoh ( Chapter 2)

    Hi! I'm Aravis! (As it says above this) I'm excited to review this for you. I am also writing a historical fiction novel set in ancient Egypt so this really ...

    Jun 5, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Last Breath of Fire, Chapter 3

    Hi! Happy Review Day! Just to warn you, I haven't read the other chapters. I know, it's lame. This is my favorite thing that I have reviewed today. It is ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: The Veil - Chapter 2 Part 2

    Hi! Happy Review Day! Just to warn you, I haven't read the other chapters sooooo I don't really know 100% of what is going on. I really liked your descriptions ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Fantasy Re: The Fourth World: Ch5 Part 3

    Hi! I just want to start by saying I haven't read any of the other chapters (so I was just a little confused). This has a really intriguing plot line. ...

    Apr 27, 2014
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: The Duck Warrior Chapter 1

    Aravis again! I decided that since I reviewed the other two chapters, I might as well do the first one. :) This makes so much sense! I was a little ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Short Story » Dramatic, Supernatural Re: French Hens and the Spirit (Part 3 Twelve Days Before Christmas) *Edited*

    Hi, it's Aravis! Well, the Green Room is empty and I like reading short stories. So... congratulations! I picked yours. ;) Your other reviews already picked up the nit picky ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Last Days Chapter Three Part One: Trial

    Hi, it's Aravis here to review! Wow. This was great! Unfortunately, I have not read the other chapters. But, this was REALLY good! I loved your descriptions. I could see ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: The Duck Warrior Chapter 3

    Hi! It's Aravis again! The thing that I liked most about this part was the change of perspective. Knowing both sides brings life to the story! Random question: Is the ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Other Re: The Duck Warrior Chapter 2

    Hi, it's Aravis to give you a review! This story is nothing like I have ever read so it is interesting and humorous to think of them as animals. It ...

    Dec 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 13

    Hi! It's Aravis! I'm back! I know that it probably seems that I disappeared off the face of the earth, but I have still been keeping up with your chapters. ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Dancing In The Minefields- chapter 5

    Hi! Aravis here to review! I have read all of your chapters, but I haven't reviewed all of them. I loved your last two sentences! I laughed out loud and ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sheridan Holmes: Last One to Drop PART 26

    Aravis again! Here to review! Sheridan is so layered! And your plot is the same way! Perfect for a mystery. I wish that I could guess what is going to ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Mystery / Suspense Re: Sheridan Holmes: Last One to Drop PART 25

    Hi! Aravis here to review! Well, I haven't read your other chapters, but this was very interesting. I also haven't read the other review. Therefore, I 'm sorry if I ...

    Nov 24, 2013
  • Short Story » Culture, Narrative Re: Beneath the Wrinkles

    Hi! Aravis here to review! First, I would like to say that this is beautiful. I know many of us teenagers take the elderly for granted. We don't look for ...

    Nov 10, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Technology Re: The Quantum Mind: Chapter 6

    Hi! Aravis! I was so excited when I saw the next chapter and I was not disappointed. I love your true to life dialogue. It is not stiff, or too ...

    Nov 6, 2013


Every first draft is perfect, because all a first draft has to do is exist.
— Jane Smiley