User avatar

Aquila90

Aquila90

  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Historical Fiction Re: The Neon-Silver War (1st-4th Paragraph)

    Hi Peter! Here's my review :) Generally I feel something is wrong when you wrote the first paragraph. It started so mysteriously, like an image I think from either Silent ...

    Jul 29, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Action / Adventure Re: Enslaved in Lytias- Prologue and Chapter One

    Hey Mentor Vyper! I must say I was hooked around halfway through your work! You have a certain flow and style which I think is unique. I can definitely see ...

    Jul 25, 2013
  • Other » Narrative, Romantic Re: Dear Anonymous (part 2)

    Hello Xreigon! I often read short and sweet writings because I have no time...LOL but yours came across as something which I want to read to the end. Furthermore it ...

    Jul 14, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Other Re: The Fourth Wall~ Chapter VII

    Hi Aria! At first I had no idea what the story was because I had only started on this chapter. But it was actually intriguing enough for me to look ...

    Jul 13, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, Fantasy Re: Fantsy Land: The Book Of Storm-Light.

    Hi Jordin, when I came across fantasy or fiction stories I am always intrigued to read them. Your story has some interesting points and engaging details like the storm-light shards ...

    Jun 15, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: Survival (sneak peek)

    Intriguing and gripping I would say. The direction is good and the clarity of the entire structure is well written. You might want to enhance the descriptions of the surroundings ...

    Jun 8, 2013
  • Novel / Chapter » Historical Fiction, Historical Fiction Re: Chapter 3 of The Old Irish: Captured!

    Ok there are a couple of things which I feel needs a little more attention to. Although the text is understandable, there are several problems of sentence structure, flow and ...

    Jun 4, 2013
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Golden

    There is a good direction in the overall story; at first I thought it was a murder/suspense thriller before the mentioning of 'Daddy.' Yet you nicely led the reader to ...

    Jun 2, 2013
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Uplifting

    I found the text confusing and a little hard to read. It was lacking in certain key descriptions in the first chapter that I needed to re-read it to roughy ...

    Jun 1, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Dramatic Re: May 22nd

    This was quite engaging and well paced throughout. I personally liked the way you play with structure and repetition; almost as if poetry is weaved into the prose. "Screamed as ...

    May 23, 2013


The poetry of the earth is never dead.
— John Keats