User avatar

Apple

  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I Could Really Use a Wish Right Now (1 of 2)

    Hi, I'm Apple and I'm here to fufil my promise and do the review I said I would do. I couldn't find any mistakes on this, either that or I'm ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Fox and the Prince (3a) - Name

    Hi Kyllorac; I’m Apple and I’m going to be your reviewer…as promised. Ooo sorry if I spelt your username incorrectly. I found a few mistakes through your text and as ...

    May 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Luna 4

    Hey Pink

    May 19, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Midnight Express

    Heya Skutter! I'm Apple and I'm your reviewer today. I hope you don't mind but I'm going to try and squeaze this story for things that I believe can be ...

    May 14, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Dawn Reports 6

    Since this is rather short, I don't think I can really give a true blown review on this, but seeming since I have nothing better to do and what you ...

    May 13, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Seems Like Eternity

    Apple is here to comment on your story! “Melanie, stop” I cried :arrow: At the end of the sentence within the speech marks, there should be either a full stop ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Howard Stevens (A LOST SOUL)

    Hi Tragic! Welcome to YWS, I see you are a new member. I can't really say we newbys have to stick together, cause-well-I ain't a new player but hey, no ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Confessions of a pissed off teen on suicide watch

    Apple is here to fufil the promise she made to all those who ask! :) :arrow: I'm gonna start with, you need to add length to all of these. I ...

    May 11, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Can You See Me? (Chapter Six ~ Part Two)

    Hey Skins! I'm here to review this peice for you...

    May 10, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: A man and a thought

    Hi, I'm Apple and I'll be your reviewer. :arrow: Firstly I just want to state, you must have a very high vocabulary because most of those words I haven't even ...

    May 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: A Criminal's Heart Chapter-6

    Hey Shubi, so sorry about the wait. I'm very bad when it comes to promising this, but I'm here aren't I. I read every single chapter so far and have ...

    May 8, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: She Has An Empty Heart Without Him

    I don't know JACK about lyrical poetry, but I'll give this a god. Reading through it, I thought the part that stood out to me the most was this; Shes ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Born Like This

    Smokes on a pickle, this is darn great! :) Holy Macintosh, I was caught all through this peice. I think the structure goes a 'lil funny when you start getting ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: We Are Aliens

    I just have to say that it is a very good read! I mean you placed a lot of imagery in, like Biffle said above, that I could see practically ...

    May 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Infatuation

    I'm not that good at reviewing poetry or anything lyrical for that matter, but I'll give it my best shot. I found that this was rather good, smooth and flowing. ...

    May 5, 2010


I feel like if I was the mafia I’d leave a voicemail.
— Atticus