User avatar

Anonymoss

A n o n y m o s s

  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: The Folly of Man

    Reminds me of the current political situation all over the world. Truly, everyone is at a war, certain or uncertain and in each of those wars are the folly of ...

    Apr 2
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: "Oranges"

    Hi!! This is a really beautiful piece!! Here's my personal interpretation of some of these lines of you would like to know: "Eyes yearn like a puppy with no owner ...

    Apr 2
  • Poetry » Realistic, Romantic Re: i live encased in glass

    I don't generally write reviews but this one genuinely did something to my heart. It's so heartbreakingly beautiful I was left at a loss of words. To be honest, I ...

    Apr 1
  • Poetry » Narrative, Realistic Re: gentle parenting the self

    This is a fairly interesting and unique work. I see it talks about the complexities of even a mundane life. I like the sentences in the parenthesis and how they ...

    Apr 1
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Narrative Re: Drums of Duty

    Honestly, I don't really know much about poetry from a technical standpoint so it's not exactly my place to exactly critique your work but I will tell you what kind ...

    Apr 1
  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: left me cold and dead [i wanted you to be better]

    ‎I haven't read poetry in a while and I have to tell you this poem has a really strong imagery because it was like witnessing every single frame of a ...

    Apr 1


The simple truth is that authors like making people squirm. If this weren't the case, all novels would be filled completely with cute bunnies having birthday parties.
— Brandon Sanderson, Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians