User avatar

Annii

  • Other » Realistic, Satire Re: Crazy

    I like how this is honest, like it seems to tell what happened in a very frank way. i think you should think about writing some sort of poem collection: ...

    Sep 2, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Supernatural Re: Red roses hurts the most - Chapter 4

    I'm dooone :) Ok, so...going to split this into chapters I think: Chapter One: - A nice opening chapter, described the characters and their relationships well, I felt like I ...

    Sep 2, 2012
  • Poetry » General, General Re: The little flower

    Hey Twinkle, I liked this - I don't really know anything about poetry but the rhythm that you have going on here is good and it painted a really nice ...

    Sep 2, 2012
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: 262 Achord Meadow

    I like this. The level of description was good, I was able to build a picture of the scene wall and the use of the present tense is good (it ...

    Sep 1, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, Action / Adventure Re: The Trinity

    I want to read more. :) :) It's short, simple, tells you about what's coming after and I think once you've written it - it'll be really good. Maybe run ...

    Sep 1, 2012
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, General Re: 666

    Hey, I think this could be a really good story - your description of the crime is really clear and the way that the story progresses i.e how the crime ...

    Sep 1, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Banished (Chapter Two)

    So, happy to see that the characters have pasts and emotions, that added a lot to my understanding of them. I actually really liked this chapter - it had lots ...

    Aug 30, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Banished (Chapter One)

    Hi, again So, I'm still impressed with the imagery that's going on here, it made it really easy to imagine what was going on - I also like the detail ...

    Aug 30, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: The Banished (Prologue)

    Hiya, So I read Chapter one and then I saw the link to the prologue. So I'll review this and then go and read them in order :) I like ...

    Aug 30, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Anarchy

    Hi, I thought that the description and they way you built up the character of Pennet was really good - especially when he killed that person. I do think you ...

    Aug 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Teen Fiction, Realistic Re: A Short Little Something

    I liked the character, the whole scenario was very relatable. It would be worth you going through it and checking it for spelling and stuff at some point, because that ...

    Aug 30, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Competition piece....

    wow. this is different - I like it though. I like how...original it is with the POV changes, because it actually sounds like there are two different characters talking, rather ...

    Aug 30, 2012
  • Short Story » Historical Fiction, Supernatural Re: Scarlet Forest

    I think you could expand on this if you wanted. I liked the way that it started out as a nice cheerful sort of story until you brought Scarlet Forest ...

    Aug 30, 2012


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn