Random avatar

AnneMarie96

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Mike Fyler Ch. 2-3

    Oh my gosh! I had chills. This was amazing! I literaly could not find anything wrong with it! You are an amazing writer. I read the first part of this ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: What I've Always Known

    Hey there!! I'm gonna try my hardest to give you helpful comments! I never thought that love could sneak up on you so fast and suck you in. I wasn't ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: I love you

    Oh wow, the emotions in this story were mind-boggling. You took the reader through many differnet levels of emotions. Your story decribed the feelings that most people wish to feel ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Walk to Remember

    I like cheesy, sometimes it's just what people need! I liked your story, just because even if she didn't figure out how the boy felt, she still had that one ...

    Aug 1, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: My Falling Sun 8

    Ohh wow, that was amazing. I read My Falling Sun 7. I'm assuming there is more I missed and I will have to go back and read. But so far ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Deleted Topic.

    I really liked this and I can't wait to read more. I can personally relate to this story. All of my best friends have ditched me for their 'reputations'. I ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Short Story » General, General Re: drama i guess

    Wow, I didn't expect that. There were a few gramar problems here and there but I am horrible at grammar so what do I know? I did love the thought ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: romance fiction

    Over all this was a very good plot. I don't quite understand why she kissed him when she just met him... but maybe I'm missing something. I can't really complain ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Mike Fyler

    Uh, all I can say is wow. I absolutely enjoyed that. There was so much thought and details behind this. I loved it. I would reallllly like to read more. ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Bikes and Books - Chapter One

    Wow, I usually don't like guy point of views but I really enjoyed this. He wasn't small minded like most guys. He actually put thought behind his actions. I think ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forgive and Forget

    This poem is very truthful and straight to the point. That's what this world needs more of these days. I am not going to lecture you about spelling and punctuation ...

    Jul 31, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: My Falling Sun 7

    I thought the idea was amazing. I felt like I was there. I will admit the part about Jenny was odd but if she were to come back it would ...

    Jul 30, 2010


Don't aim at success--the more you aim at it and make it a target, the more you are going to miss it. For success, like happiness, cannot be pursued; it must ensue, and it only does so as the unintended side-effect of one's dedication to a cause greater than oneself or as the by-product of one's surrender to a person other than oneself.
— Viktor E. Frankl