User avatar

Anma

Anma's Personal Profile

  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Oh Father

    I havent had thyrapy in a while, but I have gotten help. Its okay im not offended or anything. Thanks! Im glad u liked it!

    May 16, 2019
  • Lyrics » Lyrical, Romantic Re: Here's To You

    No problem!

    May 12, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Oh Father

    Its okay, were good. Thanks for caring :)

    May 12, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Orphaned Boy (Chapter 1)

    Its a little farther through the story.

    May 12, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Orphaned Boy (Chapter 1)

    I don't see no publish it botton...

    May 12, 2019
  • Poetry » Fantasy, Dramatic Re: Nothing

    Made it into a poem.

    May 12, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Orphaned Boy (Chapter 1)

    Thanks! I'm surprised I never new that, lol

    May 12, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Orphaned Boy (Chapter 1)

    How can i do that?? I didn't know

    May 12, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Orphaned Boy (Chapter 1)

    Sorry, its rated that incase. There is a violent part in the story. (Yes ive already finished it) Its toward the end though..

    May 12, 2019
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, Realistic Re: Orphaned Boy (Chapter 1)

    There

    May 12, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Strange

    No problem!! I'm glad!

    May 11, 2019
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, Romantic Re: Lafayette's Love

    Hope you don't mind, but i went through it a bit. Here are some suggestions i have for you. "Hurry up and get out of here. My wife is on ...

    May 11, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Oh Father

    I mean he's not abusive to me cause I don't see him. But he's very controlling to girls. I found that out when I was living him for a short ...

    May 11, 2019
  • Poetry » Realistic, Other Re: Oh Father

    No.... He abandoned me when I was just a little girl. He hates me because I'm not a boy.

    May 11, 2019
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Forever

    Np

    May 11, 2019


You have been de-shenaniganed.
— WaffleCat