User avatar

AngelKnight900

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Abyss of Broken Dreams

    To start off, The one who looks on; asking for belief, the one who believes; asking for a savoir, the one saves; asking for death. is my favorite line. It ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Fly

    Does it really have to be this short? :/ When I read this, I instantly got interested until I noticed the length. If you actually had more for this, add ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Teen Assassin

    I liked this but in a way it was very rushed. You could have gotten into more detail about the parents death and the main characters time in the training ...

    Oct 24, 2011
  • Other » General, General Re: Illiterate.

    This. Was. Beautiful. I wasn't really feeling up to it when I saw the paragraphs but it was all worth it. What I think you need to look over is ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: n

    Wow I was actually expecting a happy ending in the end of this poem while I was reading the first few stanzas but I still admire your unhappy ending. It ...

    Oct 10, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Darkness

    I really enjoyed the poem but it actually took me two looks to get it. Lol. What I liked about is how you express that darkness isn't something to really ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Veneer

    Ummm, I really can't generate a good response for this but I will try. It wasn't really as I expected. A short story like this couldn't really attract much attention. ...

    Oct 8, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demon of the sea:Chapter 8

    It's really well written. The dialogue is on point and you keep the reading interested. First when it comes to the flashback I think that you should make some type ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Action / Adventure, General Re: The Sharing In Power

    Hmmm I'm interested in this story but I think that this little explanation of the story could just be used for the novel's profile and placed where the plot is ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Demon of the Sea:Chapter 6

    It's been such a long time since I read this that I actually almost forget what the story was about but I managed to get a recap. So far it's ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Puzzle

    Hmm....this really got me thinking so as I write this, I can't really just post an opinion about it right off the bat. I feel a lot of happiness in ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Saved

    Oh Ok because I was a little sad. I was like T_T why does it have to end so fast. I like it so more but I'm not in total ...

    Oct 1, 2011
  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Truth

    I got one word for this. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Okay, I'm going to be serious now. This was very well-written and you instantly grabbed my attention. This was soooo wonderful but

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Let this moment last forever

    I'm a sucker for love poems and love songs. I think most people are and I think that people can make the most corniest poems ever but I think this ...

    Sep 30, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: The Sound of Thunder that Came too Late

    Wow this really spiked my curiosity. I liked how your title came in your story and it fit in with the novel. Most authors, upon introducing their story's title in ...

    Sep 30, 2011


I think that was when I began to realize that reputation isn't everything. I should focus less about how others perceive me and more about what makes me happy. Because, in the end, I have to live with myself.
— Seraphina