User avatar

Ang920

Ryan Lee

  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: My Starry Eyed Girl

    AN: For seem reason when I published this poem the stanzas all combined together. If anyone knows how to fix that please let me know. Thanks! :)

    Jun 27, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Other Re: Cutter

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Hold Me Gently

    I really enjoyed this poem. I loved how you found so many words to describe what love is. I usely don't go for the romantic poems, but this one gave ...

    Apr 11, 2015
  • Lyrics » Realistic, Romantic Re: A Little Bird

    This is really good, I can really relate to it. I moving I the summer from a city I've lived in four 4 years, and though I hate say it, ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Horror, Dramatic Re: File: Unnamed #1234456

    I really enjoyed this poem. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I feel like this describe a villain realizing what they have done, and feeling regret. That's just what I ...

    Mar 29, 2014
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: Life of a Teen

    Hey joallover! Ang920 here to give a review. This is really good. It's so hard to be yourself in a world that tells you how to look, think, and act. ...

    Mar 21, 2014
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Rewind

    Hi Yese, I really enjoyed reading your poem. I love how every thing flows, and seems to fit together. This poem made me think about the meaning of life, and ...

    Jun 28, 2013


A person is a fool to become a writer. His only compensation is absolute freedom. He has no master except his own soul, and that, I am sure, is why he does it.
— Roald Dahl