User avatar

AlyssaKyle

  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Lesson from the Storm

    This was a well put together poem. Although you sturggled a bit with the rhyming in the second stanza, they rhyme scheme was consistant throughout, as was the stanza structure ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Lavender Eyes

    The only thing that bothered me was the rhyming/rhyme scheme. You had a pattern going, and then all of a sudden it would break and throw off the flow of ...

    Feb 9, 2009
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: The Importance of Doing

    I certainly do not inted to rip this apart, becuase the writng does not warrant that. I would like for you to let us see some more of the world ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Excerpt for Princess

    I enjoyed this overall. I would have liked to see some more indirect characterization in the beggining instead of just telling us what they looked like. I wanted to know ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Letter to Myself

    I do not believe that your lines need to end neatly with a punctuation mark, It's one of the rules of peotry that you can do that. Personally, I am ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Lantern

    Despite your request, I do not intend to tear this to shreds. I quite liked it. Okay, nit-picking time! It's 'pajamas' not 'pyjamas'. Also, don't be afraind to use pronouns ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: Kids in the playground

    Thank you for tkaing the time to write this out and post it. It's bad enough that kids my age are acting like this. I think there are a lot ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Who I'm Supposed To Be

    I felt a natural rythm as I read this, which is always a very good thing. Personally, I felt that the structure was a bit scattered. I found it hard ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Self-Destruction

    I freaking love this Missy!It took me a few minutes to realize that Mike and Cam were the same person. This is definitely a unique idea that I never would ...

    Feb 8, 2009
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forbidden fruit

    I have to disagree with the other reviews you have recieved so far in the sense that I enjoy the way you used repetition. It emphasizes your point, and though ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Aphrodite De Melos

    Hey there! I am a big supporter of authors using rhyme scheme and overall structure however they want to, becuase that is the point of poetry. However, I was a ...

    Feb 7, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Stories of the Wind

    I love this poem, especially thebeginning of it. the rhyme scheme flowed very well and did not feel forced at all like it often can. I like poems that switch ...

    Feb 6, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The Letter

    In general, I enjoyed this poem. I must admit that the frequent changes in rhyme scheme threw me a bit, but I don;t know whether you had a specific purpose ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Catch Me If You Can

    I appreciate your willingness to try such a new and difficult style! I was a little confused at some points, but overall I think you did a pretty good job ...

    Jan 31, 2009
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Things They Say

    i like the message behind this. I think it is okay that the poem has no stanzas. It's our poem and you can do what you want with it in ...

    Oct 30, 2008


I know history. There are many names in history, but none of them are ours.
— Richard Siken