User avatar

Alice

  • Short Story » General, General Re: ...

    *Giggles* silly prok this was one of the most pointless peices of work I've ever seen. But it made me giggle and I liked it. It sounded like a four ...

    Feb 7, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Wing Watcher

    Oh my God Koko! I looooooved this! It's pretty! I wouldn't be much help with the poetry part of it, just what you're saying. I loved it!

    Feb 4, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Save me

    Heavier rock, and sadly no I don't know how to write music for rock stuff, and I'm afraid to approach those who do.

    Feb 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Not quite hers.

    Massively edited!!!!

    Jan 30, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Jump

    I like this song, it'd be cool to listen to. Its got a good message, and as far as I can tell, a good beat. Keep up the good work ...

    Jan 25, 2008
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Tainted

    ended! I don't have much else to say about it, so just PM me when the next part is posted okay?

    Jan 20, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Daddy's Little Girl

    *pats n00bs head* Don't worry you'll get it eventually.

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Summer at Grandmas 1

    Edited!

    Jan 15, 2008
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Life!!!

    Why is this poem not in your blog? Or longer and more polite? Don't mean to be harsh or anything, but its better you hear it sooner or later.

    Jan 12, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Sweet Novocaine

    I liked it, it was origional and interesting, and would probably go in with the music I listen to (Blue October mostly) but I did notice a few things wrong ...

    Jan 10, 2008
  • Lyrics » General, General Re: Insomnia

    You mean song dear? Its a song not a poem, I'm horrible at poetry.

    Jan 1, 2008
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Azaleas for Susie

    Holy crap you made me cry! All I got, but that should be enough.

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: The (hopefully) Never Ending Poem

    ...And I feel so lucky to have you...

    Dec 30, 2007
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Untitled

    oh I thought this was all XD please just copy and paste it here, my computer'll injure me if I download anything more other than music.

    Dec 28, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Fifteen Eternal Candles (Chapter 1, Scene 1)

    I can sense that the father is slightly antagonistic, thats at least the vibe he gives off in the second part. Other than that little bit of the confusion about ...

    Dec 22, 2007


A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
— Steve Martin