User avatar

Akisha

  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The life of an Irish teenage girl(me!)

    Wow I completely forgot that I'd written this! Thats so wierd! Thats almost two years ago now :shock:

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Cosmopoliton Cover Queen

    Amazing...i loved it! Great use of alliteration! I have nothing else to say really, that already hasn't been said.

    Aug 12, 2006
  • Article / Essay » General, General Re: The life of an Irish teenage girl(me!)

    I'm actually interested to see that people actually replied to this! Personally I thought is boring but I couldn't think of anything else to write! Hi Trìona. Go Irish people! ...

    Oct 1, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Pastel Unicorn: Chapters 6 and 7

    Your welcome! And thanks again for donating those points to me! :D Its so easy to pick out all of the negative things when reading people's stories. So I tried ...

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Pastel Unicorn: Chapters 6 and 7

    I'm in work at the moment so I printed this out. I'll get back to you as soon as I've read it :)

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Have you guys read these books?

    I haven't read any of those books but my friend told me that Angels and Demons is a very good book. I might read it myself.

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Short Story » General, General Re: Life Drawing: An Excuse to see Naked People

    Its good, you're a good writer. I agree with misty lynn though, the ending is a little weak. But its still very good. :)

    Aug 19, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Little Girl, Not a Little Girl

    This is quite good, apart from a few little mistakes. I reckon you'd have a good chance in the contest. :)

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nameless as of yet...

    Your welcome! :) Looking forward to reading more!

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: 1: A Thief of Life

    This is very, very good! I don't really have any criticism for you! I really enjoyed this. Really looking forward to reading more of this story! Keep up the good ...

    Aug 18, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Moonlight Messenger

    Thanks for the reply Snoink. To be honest, I think most of the changes I made really sucked! There's no reason that I'm capitalizing "it". I thought you were supposed ...

    Aug 17, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Moonlight Messenger

    Thank you all for your opinions! They are highly appreciated. Thank you Helen, It was nice to get some positive feedback. I never really went over this when I wrote ...

    Aug 15, 2005
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Moonlight Messenger

    Thank you for your opinion Snoink. I've noticed that in a lot of stories that people give away too much at the beginning, and I was trying my best not ...

    Aug 14, 2005
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Pastel Unicorn: Chapter Four and Five

    Yeah its pretty good but it seems like the story is a little too predictable as i said before. I haven't much else to say. Keep on writing :wink:

    Aug 13, 2005


sweet mother of asparagus
— GengarIsBestBoy