User avatar

Aimushroom

  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: Haven Academy

    Awww thank you for the amazing review, you remembered my banner too ( ˶>˶˶⩊

    Sep 6
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: Haven Academy

    Hey there! Thanks for the honest review, to be honest I'm still exploring this particular idea and writing style so I agree it's still kind of messy. I'm not sure ...

    Sep 6
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Lost Reverence

    Hey, thanks for spotting the typo and suggestion. I'll just edit it real quick hehe ^^

    Sep 4
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Lost Reverence

    Aww thank you! ^^

    Sep 2
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Lost Reverence

    Heya! Thanks for the review, I'll keep that in mind next time. I honestly didn't think of any of that when writing this. My usual thought process when making poems ...

    Sep 2
  • Poetry » Action / Adventure, Fantasy Re: Lost Reverence

    It's my original poem, like one of those work you randomly wrote one day and ended up cooking! And yeah you can interpret it that way but what I had ...

    Sep 2
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: A Sweet Facade

    Hiii Sophia, welcome to YWS! I hope u like it in here. I actually have a few more poems that tackles some psychological themes too, but things happened and I ...

    Sep 1
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: A Foolish Wish

    Ooh I didn't even noticed, I'll try! I'm writing it from the narrators point of view so maybe that's what it makes it natural ^^

    Aug 25
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: A Sweet Facade

    Thank you for the review! Ohh, I like this review structure, I'll try it next time I have the chance

    Aug 25
  • Poetry » Literature, General Re: A Sweet Facade

    Thank you! I have a habit of rhyming things, maybe that will help me improve my rhymes ^^

    Aug 25
  • Poetry » Lyrical, Romantic Re: A Foolish Wish

    Thank you for the review I'll keep it in mind next time! Also, when I intended for him (the narrator) to have a love-hate relationship with the girl and is ...

    Aug 25
  • Poetry » General, General Re: I write

    My word! I just joined and this poem hits too close to home! Maybe I'll never be the writer I once imagined I'd become. Maybe I'll just be this girl ...

    Aug 22


I think the more you understand myths, the more you understand the roots of our culture and the more things will resonate.
— Rick Riordan