User avatar

AddictionToFiction

  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Deleted-ignore it

    Thus far, I'm hooked! I love it! It's unique, WAY original, and totally captivating. I love your characters, and I think my favorite is The Pirate! :P There are only ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A howl in the darkness Chapter 2

    Hey again, I'm back for another review. Hopefully I won't be too harsh. :) had gotten all over the castle Might sound better like 'had spread through the entire castle' ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Peace, Love, and California

    I'm doing this as I go, so maybe I'll get more done right! :) Coming here, you had a focus, like for me it was painting and sketching, but you ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Peace, Love, and California

    Hey again Carlito. Another review for you! :) Okay, here are a few things I've noticed. It was a strange feeling knowing you wouldn't be seeing any of your friends ...

    Dec 8, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Children Of Mana - Ch. 1

    I loved it! I only found a few mistakes, like when Marie said “But I must say you are a very weird. A very weird what? A very weird one? ...

    Dec 7, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A howl in darkness (Prologue)

    I liked it for the most part. In the beginning, I was really confused. I though Karishma and Nisha were humans. Then all of a sudden they were some kind ...

    Dec 6, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Acrobat Team - temp title - ch.1

    Brace yourself, this could take a few minutes! I'm not usually into this kind of stuff, but this one was very interesting, so I have a lot to say. Hope ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A lifeless secret - prologue

    I'm very confused! To say the least, it was interesting, but I was immensely confused throughout the entire thing. You have to use slightly more common words, words normal teens ...

    Dec 5, 2009
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: A land away from home

    Okay, it failed the first time I tried, so this will be less nit-picky, which can either be a good thing, or a bad thing. I'll sum this up in ...

    Dec 3, 2009


attempting foot extraction
— Mea