Random avatar

AdamBH

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Suicide

    I look at the small child before me, dead before his time had come. He looks up at me, “What happened?” “You died.” I answer calmly. His brown eyes fill ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Insincerity

    So that’s a yes indefinitely A heartbeat, make it one, two and three You closed tired eyes And open them to my own uncertainty I love this stanza, it throws ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Pardon me

    Thinking knowledge it's a good thing is right, thinking you know more than anyone it's wrong, I say this because poor me 'Poor' seems to undermine the tone of the ...

    Dec 21, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Cry "Witch!"

    I don't understand exactly what this poem is about. Is he gay, and that upsets you because you love him? I did like the anger, and the conflics again I ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Celibate

    I loved this. It's full of contradictions, which I think a lot of people can get confused about, but I believe contradictions mean just as much as things that make ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Alabaster Smile

    I like this! I think it's like a new take on romance and I absolutely relate to the way she thinks and the Paris... ahhh XD. It's kind of like ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Weeks

    I'll say what I say really often: more imagery and figurative language. However, I will also say wow! You captured something I really feel, especially recently. I am never the ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Up to Page 71

    Wow, I really loved this one! I think you could have perhaps included a bit more imagery or rhythm to make it more poemy, but you know what, sod that! ...

    Dec 19, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: A Second Can Change Everything.

    Hi, I liked it overall, but I thought the emotions could have been stronger. How? Make it much, much slower; and describe more in detail. You could also use some ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Our Song

    I thought it was a sweet poem but I thought it was rather spelled out and simple. You could have made it more complex in terms of imagery and figurative ...

    Dec 3, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Appreciate

    I agree with the previous reviwer. I liked it a lot :D Also, remove the s in 'sees'. The subject is 'they' so you don't need to add an s ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Hope

    Oh my God! I have just posted a poem called 'just hope' and it appeared first on the list of zero comments, and your appeared second, and I think they ...

    Nov 29, 2010
  • Other » General, General Re: Deleted 4

    I agree with Warrior Princess, except that she thought of a lot more to say about it than I did! The only things I have to say is that the ...

    Nov 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Sand is (1st and 2nd drafts included)

    I thought it was lovely and very clever. Loved the extended metaphor. One suggestion is that the line 'like a picture in the sand' sounds a little akward for some ...

    Nov 22, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Poison *Edited*

    People usually drink wine with meals, Rosé, white or red regardless, I take a swig of poison, but don't take salt, but arsanic. I love this bit, it's like harm ...

    Nov 22, 2010


Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it.
— George Santayana