User avatar

ACHU

ACHU

  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Creating our own Philosophy!

    Hi there! Reply to all those who have commented my work. Thank you and i would like to mention that there is some problem with this colouring fonts all ... ...

    Aug 6, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, General Re: Doubt!!

    Hey Dark, Thank you so much for your comment. I am very much happy that you readers like it.

    May 29, 2013
  • Article / Essay » Narrative, General Re: Doubt!!

    Thank you ~Black~. I have made certain things clear by your review and I make sure I will remember it all through my writing.

    May 27, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: It Belongs To Me, Only Me

    Deanie x, Thank you for your suggestions. That was quite useful to me. I will take up the point of lessening too much of unfamiliar stuffs. And about the act ...

    May 14, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: It Belongs To Me, Only Me

    Thank you UMAIMA for your brief sort of work out for my betterment. But one thing I just want to reconstruct in yours is that I dont feel there is ...

    May 1, 2013
  • Poetry » General, General Re: Tweety Tweety

    Hey BabyFace001, Your poem actually seemed to be a paragraph continued rather than you prescribed it to be. You have actually tried to bring out the feeling of unfilled space ...

    May 1, 2013
  • Poetry » Narrative, Teen Fiction Re: It Belongs To Me, Only Me

    this is regarding friendship

    Apr 14, 2013
  • Short Story » Mystery / Suspense, Narrative Re: Twist, Twisting, Twisted

    your words were so porous that kept me no blinking throughout. A description indepth indeed

    Dec 28, 2012
  • Poetry » Romantic, Narrative Re: Records and Rain

    Such a porous feeling your content has got. My thoughts bow for your flow in depth. Flawless! your feeling is.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Riot For Goodwill Or Vile....

    Thanks a lot. I will be really much interested to note my goodwill and dowdish part of writing like this.

    Dec 16, 2012
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Riot For Goodwill Or Vile....

    Thanks a lot. I am 14 and trying to find a right platform to enhance my learning and thirst for this. I am actually interested in writing philosophies. I will ...

    Dec 16, 2012


Yewis superiority!
— Several authors from the auspicious site.