User avatar

322sivart

  • Short Story » General, General Re: The Plan in Your Head

    Hey Casey, I'm here as requested! This piece was truly amazing, no joke. I wasn't really affected by this story at all until I reached the end, but then I ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My worst friend. My best enemy.

    Hey emoticon! Thanks to be the first to post on my thread! The first thing that stuck out when I read this was that you should separate this into stanzas, ...

    Feb 13, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Did you?

    I liked the idea of this poem, but I think it was just a bit too long and choppy. Sometimes I write poetry in the "list" format, but if you ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: My Story

    wow. This poem really is incredible. One thing that I loved about it was that you didn't have to make too many metaphors or be symbolic about anything to write ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: If I Had Wings

    Wow. I'm sorry that I don't have anything productive to say about this poem. It was just excellent! I'm usually not picky or anything when I read poetry, because it ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Statistics

    This is interesting. Maybe because I didn't read it enough times or I didn't read this well enough, but I just don't understand what you're getting at. -Is your character ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blood chapt.1

    Overall, I thought this was interesting. Personally, I found your Holocaust story to be much more gripping, but nevertheless, here's what I thought about this story: Prologue: "First, what makes ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Bittersweet December

    The first thing that I observe when I read this poem is that unlike much of the dramatic poetry that I read, your poem rhymes. I also think that you ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Breathe (1)

    I thought this was interesting, and I would like to see where this story goes. The flow and pace of the story were good, and so was the character development. ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: The Cave Between Lands, Chapter One

    I have to say that the reason why this chapter of your story is incredible in particular is because it can really go in any direction it likes. I love ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Deleted

    I really like this. One major observation of mine is that I can't tell if you deliberately wanted to rhyme in some places and then didn't in others. I'm assuming ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Watch Out - chapter 1

    I really like this. For a story such as this, I think that a first person point of view is essential, so I'm glad you made it that way. You ...

    Feb 12, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Sam I Am (Prologue)

    While reading this, I am confused about many things. I don't know what kind of audience you are writing for. The fact that you censored the word "piss" makes me ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: If I ever,

    This is great, I love it! Just as IcyFlame said, I have never been a fan of sad romantic poetry, but I really love this. There are really no productive ...

    Feb 11, 2011
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Romeo and Juliet

    I really liked it. But as someone has mentioned before me, it's difficult to figure out where to put the stress on each line. I have never read the story ...

    Feb 11, 2011


Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell