User avatar

0o0Redrum0o0

  • Poetry » Realistic, Dramatic Re: Nightmares

    Very Edgar Allen Poe-ish! Redrum approves. The words you use are a delicate balance of simplicity and elegance. You express a lot of energy, but at the same time I'm ...

    Jan 17, 2014
  • Poetry » Romantic, General Re: Turtle Dove

    No problemo. Thanks for the review :)

    Jan 16, 2014
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Holy Wild

    Wonderful poem, that's all there is to it. It has a great concept and it flows well. You kept up the pattern for each stanza and you were able to ...

    Jul 29, 2011
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Stay Close to Me

    That was such a sad story! Oh my gosh, I was about to start crying. That takes real talent to evoke such emotion. And the ending was so bittersweet. I ...

    Jul 27, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Birth of the Three

    Haha, yes Vuzzycat, I wrote it myself.

    Jul 25, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Diverting Illusions: Chapter One

    I loved your review, very helpful indeed. Some parts of it I didn't quite understand where you were coming from, but hey, that's just me. I went back and added ...

    Jul 24, 2011
  • Short Story » Fanfiction, General Re: Hollyleaf's Downfall

    Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it.

    Jul 22, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Forsaken

    Amen. It's all so true. Not bad for your first religious poem. I would have loved to see a little rhyme in it, but hey, that's just my personal opinion ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Red Droplets Of Love

    This poem is beautiful, in a sad way of course. You could never tell it wasn't your usual style because the poem flowed so nicely. You should write more like ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: ace of theives

    I absolutely loved this poem! The last two lines were a bit if-y because they didn't seem to flow into each other like the previous lines, but other than that ...

    Jul 17, 2011
  • Short Story » Action / Adventure, General Re: Another day at the Mental Institute

    This story was pretty funny. Short yes, but I don't see any reason to lengthen it. I like how it really doesn't have a point to it, which that makes ...

    Jul 16, 2011
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Diverting Illusions: Chapter One

    Thanks for all the corrections. A lot of them I didn't catch in my own review. I don't really plan on telling more about Taint's history, at least not until ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Gravedigger

    This poem is morbid, but amazing at the same time. The description in your lines really captured my attention and the story really makes you think.

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Train Tracks

    Just for clarification purposes, the capitalization at the beginning of every line I did on purpose. I do that for all of my poems as sort of like my trade ...

    Jul 15, 2011
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Breaking Me

    This was an amazing poem. You have a great vocabulary and your similies and metaphors are phenominal.

    Jul 15, 2011


Make your dreams come true. Don't wish for them, work for them.
— Lilly Singh