User avatar

-KayJuran-

  • Novel / Chapter » General, General Re: Pirates: Chapter One.

    A quick note: I don't usually use swearing in stories, but I felt it was only put in where necessary. However, if anyone feels that there is excessive swearing at ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Integrate This! -- THE COMIC

    Hehe, I like it... Any idea how regular is this going to be? :)

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Nameless as of yet...

    Ah, so you did read it... ;) But, lol, I still owe you a crit for the Chair... Glad you liked it though.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Hello Boy, Goodbye Heart [chapter 1]

    Hey, any questions about Britain, you know who to ask. :wink: Feel free to pm me if you want to know anything. I just noticed the French thing - after ...

    Aug 3, 2006
  • Short Story » Science Fiction, General Re: YWS 3.O

    Ah, I love it. :) There are some typos though, among other things.. Do you want this critiquing or is it purely here for comic value?

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Poetry » Lyrical, General Re: Don't leave..

    Thanks for the comments! Gummy, that was really helpful. I thought there was something odd about the brackets, but I couldn't see how to fix it before.. so thanks for ...

    Jul 23, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Hours Leading Up to a First Date.

    When will you English folks convert to American? :smt104 ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Other » General, General Re: Cute little piggies and a new layout!

    I like the piggy picture! :P

    May 7, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fanfiction, General Re: Drifting (A Spirited Away Fanfiction)

    Yep, that's right! Anyways, we call our japanese teacher Sensei, so Jennafina's probably right there..

    Apr 15, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Purple Lipstick on my Collar (UPDATED 5/15)

    Okay, all of the chapters 'cept the latest one are on my pen drive, so I *promise* I'll crit at least part of it this week. I want to be ...

    Apr 5, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: MyNovelChallenge - Chapter I

    Thanks for the crit, Fire! Very helpful. I thought you were English! Use an 's'! We're not American blasphemers. ^ arg! What am I doing?! I've obviously been on this ...

    Apr 4, 2006
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: A World Away

    Few typos, but apart from that, I liked this new development. I can really see these characters, the way you write they really *do* seem real. I'll try and do ...

    Apr 1, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    ^ window; he slowly squeezed his warm bun, wisps of smoke drifting into the air like ghostly hands. It's actually meant to be 'drifted' because Marcus is squeezing the bun ...

    Mar 28, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    vanished oil-paintings ^ va r nished. ran to raised chair ^ ran to a raised chair was the Cook at Weir House, it was ^ at Weir House ; it ...

    Mar 27, 2006
  • Short Story » Fantasy, General Re: Oracle's Possession (Under Major Rewrite)

    Grrrr... I just did a huuugggeee long crit, and then my laptop messed up and deleted it all! I’m doing this one on Word so it doesn’t get deleted. :P ...

    Mar 25, 2006


Well, the only way to start is by starting
— AvantCoffee