User avatar

*singerofthenight*

Eilin O'Connell

  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Allured - chapter two and three

    Doing good so far! Keep going!

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: Allured - a fantasy love story chapter one

    I agree. I liked it though. Very few errors. I like you character build up and I think this should turn out pretty good. Off to the next chapter!

    Nov 5, 2010
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: Tempting Fate

    I lie here in this dreaming state. Too often had I tempted fate. He came for me, dripping blood. A pointed finger, I understood. No final kiss. No one to ...

    Nov 1, 2010
  • Poetry » Dramatic, General Re: Suicide (remake sort of)

    I liked this. It has a real deep feeling to it. It makes the reader think about his or her relationships with family or friends. Very good. Four stars. Keep ...

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Article / Essay » Review, General Re: Books you loved more than the movie...

    I would have to say A walk to remember....The movie was amazing but so was the i guess it would be a tie.

    Aug 6, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: The Christians' Lie

    WOW!!!!!

    Jun 18, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Science Fiction, General Re: BURN. *Book 1 of the Crows Peak series*

    Sorry guys! C.H. Stands for Cheshire House :P I am about to post chapter one so look out :P

    Apr 28, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Can you see me??? part 2

    Fairy- I understand what your saying, but before you start, please be aware there is a part one of this poem. I myself thought there were a few mature pre-teens ...

    Mar 29, 2010
  • Poetry » Narrative, General Re: Can you see me??? part 1

    That's a good idea actually:) Can I steal the Can you see me????? Lol

    Feb 18, 2010
  • Short Story » Romantic, General Re: Under the Georgia Stars

    Yeah Sorry bout that guys:( I meant to put the summary in italics but kind of yeah...sorry. I'm actually currently working on this particular chapter, because I know how important ...

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Fantasy, General Re: Blue Ice Fire...chapter 2:

    Sure I'll pm you....I'm kinda at a wall right now but I should have some more up before the week is out:)

    Jan 19, 2010
  • Novel / Chapter » Romantic, General Re: After Words: Chpt 1 (Ania) part 1

    I'm kinda confused. I don't really get the point.....:(

    Nov 20, 2009
  • Poetry » Other, General Re: My true friend(WARNING: you may cry.......)

    Do you think I should start making Hallmark Cards? Seems everyone thinks so. I wrote this for my sister who almost died a few years ago. I was honestly and ...

    Oct 29, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: What I want

    Is there a sequel to this? Please tell me there is!!!! If so please post it!

    May 20, 2009
  • Short Story » General, General Re: When dawn arrives

    Any critiques?

    Apr 21, 2009


You can't choose your parentage. But you can choose your legacy.
— Rick Riordan, The Blood of Olympus