z

Young Writers Society



Can you see me??? part 2

by *singerofthenight*


I look in the mirror,
and i see a pale
blank face staring back
at me.
Why am i still alive?
No matter how many times
i try,
I can't die.
Why?


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
83 Reviews


Points: 709
Reviews: 83

Donate
Mon Mar 29, 2010 5:21 pm



Fairy- I understand what your saying, but before you start, please be aware there is a part one of this poem. I myself thought there were a few mature pre-teens in this world, and I figured that maybe they would be able to handle it, but in your case I guess not. I don't mean to sound rude, but that's just my opinion.

Thank you for the reveiws. I know it is short and I apologize for that.

Singer.




User avatar
8 Reviews


Points: 2104
Reviews: 8

Donate
Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:45 pm
fairy_at_heart wrote a review...



Ok, i have 2 things to say to you. First your poem is really depressing. why would you want to write about trying to kill yourself. Also, i dont think i was worded very well. And second, what is up with your avatar? It is kind of not appropriate for this site. If you want to keep that picture at least make all of your posted poems for ages 16 and up. There are some people younger than you that dont really feel like staring at you in this manner...




User avatar
17 Reviews


Points: 2341
Reviews: 17

Donate
Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:33 pm
angel23 wrote a review...



Hi, this is the first poem I've seen that's this short; I like how its straight to the point and how it doesn't follow the basic syllable count and other things of the sort. I like poems that are more descriptive but I guess this poem is as simple as can be for a purpose. Keep up the work!




Random avatar

Points: 15446
Reviews: 136

Donate
Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:08 pm
fiction903 wrote a review...



This poem is incredibly depressing.Please remember to capitalize "I". I cannot find any other mistakes as far as grammar and spelling.I have one suggestion I don't really like how your poem ends with a question. Other than that it is fine.Have a great day and keep writing Fiction.





Doubt thou the stars are fire, doubt that the sun doth move. Doubt truth to be a liar, but never doubt I love.
— "Hamlet," William Shakespeare