z

Young Writers Society


12+ Mature Content

God Help Us and Those in Paris...

by haywireimagination


My heart goes out to all of those in Paris. I'm terrified for what will happen next. I'm sure that some of you out there are too. I'm close enough to New York City that this is rational. ISIS said that the Paris attacks were the "first of the storm" . That means there will be more, worldwide. We may be going to war. These facts terrify me equally, they make me want to escape this place, but then I realize that there is no place to escape, because this pertains to the whole world. I'm praying that nothing happens, but that seems like a childish wish at this point. But, if there is one thing we need in this life, it's Hope. 

So, Hope, everyone. Keep Hope in your mind. No matter what.



Please, do not review this, for this is a raw sharing of emotions that I rarely share. Thank you.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



User avatar
71 Reviews


Points: 5933
Reviews: 71

Donate
Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:30 pm
crobbins wrote a review...



What a tragedy, what happened at Paris. I'm lucky enough that I don't know anyone who was in Paris at that time, or known anyone who knew a victim. But still, this is very scary, and makes me terrified at humanity. Just the thought that other humans can do that to other humans..... God. God help those sick people who did this.

You are right, though. We do need hope. We know from history that good always prevails, we just need to have faith that it will this time too.




User avatar
298 Reviews


Points: 15144
Reviews: 298

Donate
Sun Nov 29, 2015 11:45 am
HolographicLadybug wrote a review...



This is scary.
Yes, there is a possibility that there would be a war..... Let's hope not. Of course, ISIS could just be trying to scare us... But there's always a possibility.
Scary. Dark. Mysterious. Yes, it is.
Now on with the review......
You have probably done a bit of research or follow the news for this. You have well-organized ideas here so that it wasn't too messy. You do have completely realistic points here, no matter how scary. Let's just try to remain calm, right?
Also, let's just try to enjoy the calm(ish) before the storm, if there even is one.

Trying to remain positive,
~Holographic Ladybug
(Sorry about the dark review)




User avatar


Points: 462
Reviews: 3

Donate
Tue Nov 17, 2015 8:16 pm
Lavenderfields says...



I am sure everything is gonna be alright. Every catastrophy is a lesson to learn.




User avatar
48 Reviews


Points: 970
Reviews: 48

Donate
Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:57 pm
Edelweiss says...



Well since they did, heck why not I want to share what I think also.
Hay, be reassured that Isis has been making threats on U.S for a very long time. Now whether or not they were serious this time, I do not know.
But to pray that they do not come here seems a little selfish. Because, they are in other countries constantly killing many people. Like Jerusalem, you'll have to look into it. But I think this has been the first resent major massacre.
Honestly Hay, they are already in our country have been for a long time. Remember when President Idiot opened the borders, well it wasn't just little children who came across.
But to have hope at this point seems almost pointless, for our President wants them here, wants all the Christians dead. You can look into that also, I'm not making this stuff up, the Muslims are targeting Christians first..(and anyone who will not convert to the Muslim Brotherhood.)
I probably scared you enough I'm not trying to, I just wanted you to know about it. But if you do decided to flee, keep in mind Texas means friend, and is always a nice place.






It's true. But when I say that I pray that they don't come here, I forgot to include the fact that this is part of a long, long prayer which includes ISIS being stopped, but I now realize that the way I wrote it, it looks selfish. thanks!



User avatar
33 Reviews


Points: 1043
Reviews: 33

Donate
Mon Nov 16, 2015 1:30 am
xv0nillaWriterx says...



This is not a review I just feel bad for Paris and Paris is a beautiful place where people visit a lot. Why do people attack Paris? And war? No way, war in Paris will destroy Paris and we don't want war we want peace!




User avatar
49 Reviews


Points: 155
Reviews: 49

Donate
Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:25 am
Pernicus says...



Well I won't review but I'll comment on this just to try and reassure you that it'll be fine. I trust the world to react properly to this threat and ISIS is probably fear-mongering when threatening. Security has been upped worldwide so they won't try anything for a good while in the very least.






True. Thanks. I was weird last night. XD




It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27