A day in the life of an ordinary chick

by Thediffident

Disclaimer: This story is completely random that I made up with my friends at school. I apologise if you feel offended by the simplicity of the story, the horrible art , unreadable handwriting or seeing things from the point of view of a chick and request you to not send my friends and I to jail. Thank you for your time. I hope you like it and hope that this isn't extremely chaotic for you.

1. Stove

2. Magnet      

SELECT AN OPTION AND CLICK ON THE TEXT FOR THE REST OF THE STORY.

Thank you for checking out my art lol

Tue Jul 25, 2023 5:17 am
MrW0op3r wrote a review...

This is truly a life changing expirience. Seeing such beauty in the chickens and the innocence as they frolic across the red, white, and yellow planes of papery existence gives you an emotion that you didn’t know was a thing. However, the ending of the Microwave ending was so sad, the poor little chicken did not deserve to meet a lethal and brutal end. However, chicken is delicious, so I will not say anything against it

Sat Feb 25, 2023 9:36 pm
foxmaster wrote a review...

Wow I loved this! I also thought it was gonna be written. (But why do people write things when it says: ART. They should draw art!!!)

The part where you click for the rest of the story was also really cool! When I click stove: YOU are a cooked chick.

Me: 🍗
Anyway I really liked this and you should continue stuff like this. Also congrats in the hall of fame and if you could review some of my work, please.

good job,

-Foxmaster

Thediffident says...

Lmao I'm glad you liked my work! I was on a lookout for pieces for review day and would gladly review your work :D

waterfalls wrote a review...

woah, this is so unique!! I was expecting something written but I'm so glad I came across this. this is the first time that I've seen artwork here. your drawing style is super creative and visually appealing. i know you initially did this for fun, but it's turned out so great. this really brightened up my day and i love how playful your art style is. i really hope you do more stuff like this in the future, because this is so cool!!😃

Thediffident says...

aw i'm glad you liked it <33

Sat Feb 11, 2023 9:05 pm
resting wrote a review...

I have to say that stumbling across your artwork was an unexpectedly delightful experience. Initially, based on the title, I was anticipating reading a short story or a poem. However, when I was greeted by your charming and whimsical art style, and discovered I had a choice, I found myself pleasantly surprised and thoroughly uplifted! Your unique and playful art style was an absolute delight, and it truly succeeded in brightening my day. Thank you for sharing your talent with the world!

Thediffident says...

That's so sweet of you! Thankyou so much ^-^

Sat Feb 11, 2023 6:03 pm
4revgreen wrote a review...

Wow, your work is truly one-of-a-kind!

This is something so unique that I personally haven't seen before here on YWS! Your art style is super cute and adorable and the idea of choosing an option like those adventure books is so cool and fun. It would be so cool to write a story or comic this way, you've definitely inspired me to consider writing this way!

I hope you do more pieces like this in the future!

Thediffident says...

Thankyou so much <33

Sat Feb 11, 2023 3:12 pm
alliyah says...

Love the creativity with this! Haven't seen a "choose your own adventure" story on yws before but this is executed wonderfully. And the art is simple but clear and has great continuity. I'd love to see or maybe even try a poem written like this with links finishing the final thought. Well done for doing something so creative! Thanks for sharing!

Also - gotta love chickens! (I like the happy ending!)

Thediffident says...

I love your idea about doing the same with poems and I'm glad you liked the artwork!

Hi everyone who clicks on my profile!...Um, not quite sure what else to do here. Yup, definitely new at this! XD
— Magebird