Home » Literary works » Lyrics » Humor

Twelve days of YWSmas

by TheBlueCat, Flumadiddle

On the first day of YWSmas @DemonGoddess gave to me;

A lovely reviewwwwww.

-

On the second day of YWSmas @Mea gave to me;

Two rhyming poems, and a lovely review.

-

On the third day of YWSmas @Querencia gave to me;

Three thoughtful gifts, two rhyming poems, and a lovely review.

-

On the fourth day of YWSmas @Snoink gave to me;

Four new members, three thoughtful gifts, two rhyming poems, and a lovely review.

-

On the fifth day of YWSmas @Rydia gave to me;

Five shiny stars, four new members, three thoughtful gifts, two rhyming poems, and a lovely review.

-

On the sixth day of YWSmas @Sheytato gave to me;

Six storybooks, five shiny stars, four new members, three thoughtful gifts, two rhyming poems, and a lovely review.

-

On the seventh day of YWSmas @saentiel gave to me;

Seven novel chapters, six storybooks, five shiny stars, four new members, three thoughtful gifts, two rhyming poems, and a lovely review.

-

On the eighth day of YWSmas @Steggy gave to me;

Eight funny memes, seven novel chapters, six storybooks, five shiny stars, four new members, three thoughtful gifts, two rhyming poems, and a lovely review.

-

On the ninth day of YWSmas @Nate gave to me;

Nine forum posts, eight funny memes, seven novel chapters, six storybooks, five shiny stars, four new members, three thoughtful gifts, two rhyming poems, and a lovely review.

-

On the tenth day of YWSmas @Wolfical gave to me;

Ten spotlight works, nine, forum posts, eight funny memes, seven novel chapters, six storybooks, five shiny stars, four new members, three thoughtful gifts, two rhyming poems, and a lovely review.

-

On the eleventh day of YWSmas @BlueAfrica gave to me;

Eleven new clubs, ten spotlight works, nine, forum posts, eight funny memes, seven novel chapters, six storybooks, five shiny stars, four new members, three thoughtful gifts, two rhyming poems, and a lovely review.

-

On the twelveth day of YWSmas @Iggy gave to me;

Twelve fun friends, eleven new clubs, ten spotlight works, nine forum posts, eight funny memes, seven novel chapters, six storybooks, five shiny stars, four new members, three thoughtful gifts, two rhyming poems, and a lovely review.

Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:39 am
KatieC wrote a review...

Greetings! Katie here for my first ever review!
Wow, this was really good. Getting into the Christmas spirit!

Two rhyming poems,and a lovely review.

I would suggest you take out the comma there, as it’s not really necessary.

twelveth

I always thought it was twelfth.

Forgive me here if I’m wrong, as I’m new to YWS, buthow can someone give you stars or new members?

That’s about it for the nitpicks! Overall, this was really good. Sorry if my review was a bit harsh!

All the best,

Katie xxx

Flumadiddle says...

Flumadiddle says...

New members are people who join the site and the stars are people liking a work or review.

Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:29 pm
DemonGoddess wrote a review...

Hello TheBlueCat and @Flumadiddle! Kara here for a (hopefully) quick review!

Give me your soul.

With that aside, I'm not the best at lyrics but here we go!

Bold = grammar and flow issues.
Italics = suggestions and overall
Strikethrough = remove
Underline = krazy Kara komments.

On the first day of YWSmas @DemonGoddess gave to me{:} {YES I AM POPULAR}

A lovely reeeeeeview. {I noticed that this isn't very flowable with the rest...? This is the only elongated word?}

-

On the second day of YWSmas @Mea gave to me{:}

Two rhyming poems, and a lovely review.

-

On the third day of YWSmas @Querencia gave to me{:}

-

On the fourth day of YWSmas @Snoink gave to me{:}

Four new members, three thoughtful gifts, two rhyming poems, and a lovely review. {How can Snoink give new members...?}

-

On the fifth day of YWSmas @Rydia gave to me{:}

Five shiny stars, four new members, three thoughtful gifts, two rhyming poems, and a lovely review. {Giving stars is not a mods job. It's when you review}

-

On the sixth day of YWSmas @Sheytato gave to me{:}

-

On the seventh day of YWSmas @saentiel gave to me{:}

-

On the eighth day of YWSmas @Steggy gave to me{:}

Eight funny memes, seven novel chapters, six storybooks, five shiny stars, four new members, three thoughtful gifts, two rhyming poems, and a lovely review. {MOOSENJUSTDOITPEPECUPOFDIRT}

-

On the ninth day of YWSmas @Nate gave to me{:}

Nine forum posts, eight funny memes, seven novel chapters, six storybooks, five shiny stars, four new members, three thoughtful gifts, two rhyming poems, and a lovely review. {Nate's never on... change this to someone else}

-

On the tenth day of YWSmas @Wolfical gave to me{:}

-

On the eleventh day of YWSmas @BlueAfrica gave to me{:}

-

On the twelveth day of YWSmas @Iggy gave to me{:}

Overall:

I loved it. Especially since I'm featured in it :wink: keep up the great work!

Why haven’t you given me your soul yet? --

Kara

This review courtesy of

TheBlueCat says...

Thanks! :D
I thought you already ate my soul?

DemonGoddess says...

souls grow back remember

TheBlueCat says...

Ah right

DemonGoddess says...

OH NO I'M SORRY IF I ACCIDENTALLY TAGGED YOU

Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:48 am
ZeldaIsShiek says...

This is amazing! If I have time today, I will review it!

Wed Dec 06, 2017 7:06 pm
DemonGoddess says...

I AM FIRST

HA

edit: I just noticed I'm the only one on there that's not a retired or current mod O.o

Wed Dec 06, 2017 5:47 pm
LordTachanka says...

Omg I just relized if this gets 16 more likes it will be in the top 100 literally spotlights. Damn!

Flumadiddle says...

That is interesting.

Wed Dec 06, 2017 9:58 am
Rydia says...

Okay so this is a really fun idea! I think you're expecting me to be a little over generous but, that aside, you've done well at choosing elements of YWS to substitute for the gifts and it reads really nicely!

Flumadiddle says...

thanks!

TheBlueCat says...

Thanks ! :D

Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:58 am
LittleLee says...

Heya!
As usual, I REALLY DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY
*glares at his own measly poetry.
I love the way you end everything with a lovely review! My God, you two should write together more often, this is a masterpiece!

Flumadiddle says...

Thank you! And I LIKE YOUR POETRY. We should collab sometime. Thats a good idea.

LittleLee says...

:D

TheBlueCat says...

Thanks! :D

Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:05 am
Lake wrote a review...

Aww! This was adorable! While I may not have been in it, which kinda hurts but is perfectly ok with me, I thought that this should be the new 12 Days of Christmas! Or should I say...the 12 Days of YWSmas?XD Hahahaha...hahaha...haha...ha....ok, anyway, I thought this was hilarious and awesome! I can't wait to hear all the new Christmas poems and such! Keep it up!:)

TheBlueCat says...

Thanks! :D I wish we could have put a ton more people in it there is only so much room! I was also kinda aiming to include some well known people that a bunch of people might know.

Lake says...

I bet that would've sounded amazing!!! But that's ok, I mean like, I get it, and plus, it is only the 12 days, not 15!XD

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:58 pm
MJTucker wrote a review...

Hey there! I know this'll be pretty difficult ot review, but I thought this was a really neat idea, so I figured I'd just leave a few of my thoughts here and call it a review.

I did like how this followed the original pattern of the song 'The Twelve days of Christmas', and you were also creative enough to mention many of the aspects of this website, like the stars, forum posts, clubs, storybooks, literary works, and, of course, reviews.

However, one thing I didn't like quite as much was how you seemed to somewhat arbitrarily pick names out of a hat. Unless there was some order here that I missed, I didn't really see a pattern here, and that could be a way for you to make this better.

Hopefully this review was helpful, even though there wasn't much to critique here, but if you have any questions, feel free to let me know, and I'll do my best to clarify anything that might need clarified or help you out as best I can, and have a merry Christmas season!

TheBlueCat says...

Thanks! :D Yeah, there was no order for the names, we just chose some well known people, but I guess we could make there be an order and purpose. Thanks again!

Flumadiddle says...

NINE

Flumadiddle says...

and thank you MJ!

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:51 pm
Flumadiddle says...

CAT IT ALREADY HAS FOUR LIKES

TheBlueCat says...

!!!!

Flumadiddle says...

NOW ITS FIVE

TheBlueCat says...

Are people even reading all of it? They're so fast, man! xD

Flumadiddle says...

I KNOW ITS LIKE OMG ITS CHRISTMAS THEME LIKE IT ALREADY

TheBlueCat says...

Haha I was actually going to post it closer to Christmas when I had the idea originally, but I guess it doesn't matter! (Also 8!!!!!!!!)

Flumadiddle says...

yES

Flumadiddle says...

TEN

TheBlueCat says...

TWELVE

Flumadiddle says...

THRITEEN

Flumadiddle says...

14!

TheBlueCat says...

18!

TheBlueCat says...

20!!!!!

Flumadiddle says...

AHHHH

TheBlueCat says...

I seriously didn't know it was this great!

Flumadiddle says...

Same here!

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:43 pm
Flumadiddle wrote a review...

@Dreamworx95 @DemonGoddess @LordTachanka @woahhitherepal @WhosabellCanWrite @TheBlueCat @LittleLee @Iggy @Rydia @Nate @Sniok @Steggy @saentiel @BlueAfrica @Querencia @Mea @Wolfical @Sheytato

Heres Cat's and mines lyric... thing for YWS and the holidays! Enjoy! ((sing at the top of your lungs and annoy parents and siblings, I dare you. Its the best way to spread Christmas cheer, singing is.))

TheBlueCat says...

Lol you tagged my on my own work xD That last line though, BlueAfrica all the way!

Flumadiddle says...

Didn't even notice that! And yes, BlueAfrica all the way.

TheBlueCat says...

Psst! You misspelled Snionk's name

TheBlueCat says...

Argh I did too, it's Snoink

Flumadiddle says...

nooooooo

Tue Dec 05, 2017 9:34 pm

Flumadiddle says...

yEs

I always like to look on the optimistic side of life, but I am realistic enough to know that life is a complex matter.
— Walt Disney