z

Young Writers Society


E - Everyone

While We are Away, the Furnitures Go...

by Tay01


Television: Are Hon and her family out?

Chair: Yes.

Table: The decision starts all over again!

Sofa: Which furniture is the best of all?

Chair: Obviously, I am. Without me, Hon cannot sit and do her work.

Sofa: Well I am more comfortable than you, wooden thing.

Television: Well Mr. Sofa, without me, Hon will not sit on you! She only sits on you because she wants to watch her favourite channel, on me!

Fan: Yes, but she likes you because she is under me, cool and refreshing.

Table: Anyway, I am the best, and strongest. I can carry all her books at once!

Chair: Useless Table.

Fan: But I keep on working. So I am the best, of course.

Television: No, it's me.

Sofa: Gentlemen, gentlemen. We all know who can do the most things.

Table: Who?

Sofa: Me!





3 hours later...





Hon: We are home! I can go to my favourite furniture!

Chair: Now let's see who is best!

Television: We'll see!

Sofa: I can prove it is...

Hon: My bed! My soft, comfy bed!

All the Furniture: WHAT?

Bed: Haha! I'm the best.


Note: You are not logged in, but you can still leave a comment or review. Before it shows up, a moderator will need to approve your comment (this is only a safeguard against spambots). Leave your email if you would like to be notified when your message is approved.







Is this a review?


  

Comments



Random avatar

Points: 1438
Reviews: 139

Donate
Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:46 am
deleted21 wrote a review...



It is very strange. Really the furniture stuffs, they all go like that? Oh my god. Then, now i'm sitting on a chair, i can't even think it is alive and the chair's going to slap me on face and gonna say, "Hey you idiot, sit straight." ---------- never mind. I'm a lame joker. When anybody ask me, " Oh kid, what you wanna be?" I'm like, "Clown?" Haha.

Enough that. Your writing i guess is pretty unique and I've read the other one Left-Right Brain, and i guess they are pretty same. Not similarity between concepts but only in formats. That's no problem at all, is it? I guess as @IssacHunt figured out, you should check your very first line again.

That's it for now. Have a great day. Here take a candy :) Enjoy.




Tay01 says...


Thanks for reviewing. I edited and removed the extra "out" word. :)


Random avatar
deleted21 says...


^^



Tay01 says...


:)



User avatar
10 Reviews


Points: 387
Reviews: 10

Donate
Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:56 am
View Likes
IssacHunt wrote a review...



Haha. This is like your story LB vs RB, personifying inanimate objects. I'm guessing it's a common theme for you. Overall, it's pretty funny, the only mistake I found was in the first line, you repeated the word "out", while I think you could've added some more dialogue with the furniture bringing some more points to their argument, overall, I think this was pretty on point.




Tay01 says...


thanks. I fixed the extra "out". Thanks for reviewing.




"I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy..."
— Unnamed Girl from "Mean Girls"